FAA GOING WOKE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Feb 14, 2024.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Saw this--- more and more people are refusing to fly on Boeings Max 737 could it be Woke hiring in production? missing bolts, miss drilled holes
    Pierson won't fly on the Max 737 this tells you something
    "Pierson has a unique and first-hand perspective of the aircraft, made by Boeing at its Renton factory in the state of Washington. Now the executive director of airline watchdog group Foundation for Aviation Safety, he served as a squadron commanding officer among other leadership roles during a 30-year Naval career, followed by 10 years at Boeing – including three as a senior manager in production support at Renton itself, working on the 737 Max project before its launch."

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    SB21 likes this.
  2. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Welcome to the downward spiral,bad education,bad up growing,bad government(s) and the worst bad influencers.
    Its time we start to go back to quality,bad i am afraid its to late greed,google and politics rule the world.

SB21 likes this.
  3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I once had a black service tech working for me, semi-rare in the HVAC industry, who was proud of the fact that he got where he was own his own merit. He had little use for anyone white and especially black who didn't. His opinion was that by being promoted because you were black was belittling to the whole race. He eventually started his own company and the last time I talked to him, he didn't have any black employees because he hadn't found any that measured up to his standards. Miss that guy.
    Another story about him: We walked into a convenience store one hot day and a black guy said "Hey brother, let me hold a few dollars"
    Jimmy said " I ain't your damn brother and get a damn job like I did".
    The guy called him an Uncle Tom white slaveboy mofo.
    I thought the fight was on.
    Jimmy looked at him and said "You the slaveboy, standing out here begging for money with your nappy ass hair and proving the white motherf*ckers right."
    I thought right then that if 50% of blacks had Jimmy's attitude about life, there wouldn't be race problems or affirmative action or probably even racism.Those 50% would convince the rest.

Jimmy also taught me that blacks are 100% more racist that whites are.....

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you boil it down most races of color and ethnicity are racist, preferring their own, to skilled labor.
    I worked a production line and if the one training you was a different race you didn't get trained properly, on the other hand if I were their race I would get greater attention.
    White supervisors knew this, so I got some slack learning a new operation.
    The trick was that it was a means to get the greater number of one's own race on the production line.
    I didn't speak Tagala or Spanish or Mandarin or Portuguese or Laotian, or Armenian or, or..... Just English.
    I had nothing against these people, in fact when I brought music I added the music from these different ethnicities.
    In the lunch room, I still pretty much sat by my self.

SB21 and Tempstar like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Some truth to birds of a feather flock together

SB21 and Tempstar like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7