Elon Musk buys Twitter

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

I think everyone got distracted by the new "Barbie Movie" because I'm seeing outfits and references to that as much as I was seeing Threads everywhere.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Fake account relentlessly promoted by old Twitter pushed extreme leftist ideology.
    The very good looking "Erica Marsh" is a real person, who lives in Florida and is a trump voter and that's no her account.

3. OzVegus

OzVegus Monkey

Did we see what happened here yet? Muck was the prophet of all HiTech for the last 15 years but only the Democrat dreamers really clung to his endless rhetoric. Then he buys Twitter, with other people's money, and all of sudden he's "Paul Revere" in the eyes of the Red voters. All he had to do was let people speak their mind and he's a bastion of free speech, a Hero of the people?

Really, did you fall for this bit of marketing? Did you buy Tesla shares? He's controlled opposition is all, someone has to let a little steam off the pressure cooker, give We the People a dose of Hope. Wasn't Bernie Sanders another? Didn't he just recently endorse Biden? I mean come on, think! Musk is a multi multi Billionaire supported by the major banks, Wall Street, the Federal government. He's not fighting the "Swamp" He lives in the Swamp FFS. Someone recently posted a story about how he sold his US real estate and is living all prepper minimalist down near one of his factories. Well that sounds like good advertising for being poor and homeless doesn't it lol. Yes we live in a trailer, but so does Elon Musk, I'm proud to be an American!

But what overseas homes does he own? Through his Cayman bank accounts? If I was him I'd have sold all my U.S. real estate too! Get the hell out before the collapse.

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7