Electric vehicles

Discussion in 'Peak Oil' started by hank2222, May 16, 2018.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I have seen demonstration of hydrogen being drawn off water right on the vehicle.
    Why is this technology not being exploited?

Zimmy likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Made in china electric shit boxes are as unreliable as you would expect according to jd power.

Tjb61 likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's fake, bullshit. Closest thing to a free ride is an electric car and solar panels after you pay for the electric shit box and all the solar panels.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Read on news max survey was taken on people who own electric cars would they buy again over 50% responded they were going back to gas cars

Tjb61 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't think it's that high.
    A car and driver article from a year or 2 ago says it's more like 20% of people who definitely aren't getting an electric car for their next car.
    Maybe 50% have considered not getting another electric or thinking about it.
    Only about 20% are definitely getting another electric car again.
    Have to consider that people tired of having an electric car were more likely to respond.
    Jd power also says Tesla's are unreliable shit boxes having only slightly fewer problems than the chicom electric shit box.
    Just search "jd power 2024 initial reliability survey".
    The idea that electric cars are simpler and will last longer is just an urban legend.
    AAA says they get calls from electric cars at 60% the rate of gas powered cars. Only problem there is in the US the average gasoline car is 13 years old and the average electric car is less than 4 years old.

6. Tjb61

Tjb61 Monkey

I read that Newsmax article as well. Plus it was on the news also. My brother inlaw along with a co worker got rid of there electric cars and purchased a new gas powered car.

johnbb likes this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

All these car makers have bought into the electric car BS --boy are they going to get burned

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7