Second Amendment DOJ Defines Bump Stocks as Machineguns

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by Mountainman, Dec 19, 2018.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

While y'all are discussing Agencies off all description I have been fighting to get a truck delivery to my RURAL RANCH in TEXAS.
    But oh no YELLOW FREIGHT says it is not a commercial property and they will not deliver.
    This is just a Trucking company making up their own rules and it is costing them and their drivers work.
    No such Law exist in the rural areas of TEXAS.
    SAIA delivers all the time, 3 times with Big Rigs in the last two months.

Yes it will be delivered by some trucking company!

Sad thing is I had other sec_urity things to work on and other Fish to FRY but at the moment I just need to rest.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Seacowboys "...Time to speak up, petition, advertise, demand!"
    The problem is no one believes it will do a damn thing anymore...and they are right. "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything. - Stalin" Not exactly the perfect quote but gets the point across, especially considering who said it.

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have to disaggre with that defeatist attitude, I truly believe that if enough of us demand our rights, the choice will be made. Think about how few actually supported the American Revolution? Rights are rights, not privileges and will have to be heard! Dammit! If we don't speak out, they'll just become another blue parking space.

Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

News Flash….. The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled the Bump Stock Ban is UnConstitutional because only Congress can pass Statutes, and BATFE’ rewriting of Their regulations reclassifying Bump Stocks was in fact creating a new Statute, and therefor UnConstitutional… Now this only applies to the Jurisdiction of the 5th Court, but the other Appeals Courts can see the SCOTUS Precedent in Bruen, which the 5th Circuit avoided in this ruling, and any further litigation of this in the rest of the Courts would force it to A SCOTUS review, which would set a nation wide Precedent… It also goes directly on point to yesterdays Arm Brace Regulation ReWrite by BATFE, as this would be the exact same Precedent… for the exact same reasons… Well worth watching for…

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I don't need no stinking bump stock------all I need is a rubber band don't see the DOJ (department of jackasses) outlawing rubber bands.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7