Dog- allergy and itching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Sep 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Honestly hed be better off with real bacon strips. Not that im suggesting you feed him that but it would be 100 X better than the begginstrip (Otherwards known as Puppy Crack).
    Mine mostly get dried meat as treats (no additives) Takes a lil searching around but usually available or you can just make your own (Slice thin and put in the oven on a tray at Lo heat for a few hours. Liver, chicken, turkey, lamb or you can even mix up minced meat with other stuff & pat thin to dry)

Its been part of my job for over 20 years , :D I have quite a few clients that are really peeved at their vets now after Years of expensive vet bills that dident help. & Im able tell them easy solutions that they see results from.

Nope... Im not gonna eat their nasty arse TRIPE:sick::cautious::sick:

But yeah, in general.
    Primal Me, Primal Dogs:D (actually researching into the dog foods & switching to a species appropriate i.e. RAW diet for the dogs is what led me to switching to Primal/Paleo for myself & DH)
    I just completely avoid anything "with a list of ingredients"

Id say Wheat is equally as bad as Corn, I actually see a lot more issues with it. Skin & Health issues but also a lot of behavior issues like aggression & hyperactivity that go away when they get rid of the wheat. Their both so hybridized/GMOed that were probably not even dealing with anything that resembles the original product anyways.

Ura-Ki, Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  1. TnAndy
  2. AxesAreBetter
  3. Bishop
    Thread

best dog.

I swear I have the best dog ever. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, Jun 6, 2019, 5 replies, in forum: General Discussion
  4. AxesAreBetter
  5. Thunder5Ranch
  6. Bishop
  7. OldDude49