Discrete BOBs?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by monkeyman, Apr 28, 2008.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I may not be a bold man, but I use a bold f ont so that at least I can see what I have w itten. Damn.... my 18th lette key is stuck!

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

R you having tRouble with that old typewRiteR? You might want to let the Monkeys who are typing all the works of ShakespeaRe, have a look at it, I heaR they had similaR pRoblems....;)

chelloveck likes this.
  3. chelloveck

It seems that you wo d p ocesso softwa e is badly coded, eithe that o you' e an idosynch atic keyboa de who hits the shift key when typing you s. [dunno] What can I say...I got my keyboa d cheaply.

4. chelloveck

Sorry for the the thread drift. Back to the topic.

1.5 cubic feet (18" x 18" X 18") is quite a large volume, being more akin to a moderate sized 42.5 litre day pack or a large-ish laptop bag. Best choose a bag that is not of too obtrusive colour (black or dark green) or style, that is easily carried, made of durable material, is water proof or at least water resistant, has internal pockets, and can be secured against casual curiosity. A bag with integral bullet resistant protection would be a bonus as well as concealed compartments.

Contents....to be advised in later posts.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Probably still in Australia. I hear mullets are all the rage there too!
    cc @chelloveck

6. chelloveck

The only Australian mullet I can recall seeing was worn by some bogan (Bogan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) who owns a rugby league club in Sydney's eastern suburbs.

russell-crowe-mullet.

I have a better head of hair than many of my highschool contemporaries, but have never favoured the mullet...I never thought that a silver haired version of Mcgyver would pull the ladies more my own vintage very well.
    russell-crowe-mullet.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

{chortle} Every time I hear "mullet" I think of bait fish.

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Actually, Chell.. 1.5 CF is somewhat smaller than 18"X18"X18" which is a 1.5' cube but not 1.5CF.

18x18x18=5832 CI while 1 CF=1728CI and 1.5CF =2592CI which is 18"X18"X8" or 12"X12"X18" which is easier to picture as 1.5CF.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

9. chelloveck

Math was....is not my strong suit...it's much easier visualising and calculating stuff in metric...thank goodness Australia saw good sense and converted to metric measurements in the early 1970's.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7