DID YOU WATCH THE DEBATES?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildbilly, Jun 28, 2024.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Both POS Clintons endorse cameltoe Harris. Good news she is worse than Bidumb

hot diggity and Zimmy like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I actually hope Harris wins.
    Hear me out. Harris is going to inherit Biden's economic mess.
    4 more years of democrats (if we survive the collapse, rationing, price controls) will be the last democratic leadership for a generation.
    I'm willing to endure the struggle just to ensure that we are finally beyond the free stuff pandering that has wrecked the economy.
    If Trump wins, he's going to have to deal with the economy that is going to go into the shitter anyway. I'd rather have the chickens come to roost on Harris and the rest of those that voted democratic ticket.

Wildbilly likes this.
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

And as preppers we will be in a position to survive and thrive. We have food, fuel, guns, ammo, land, cash, pm etc., but more important we have the skills and mind-set to survive.

4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Getting back to the debates, I can't wait for round two featuring Trump and Harris (or whoever)!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I have no doubt Trump will turn this shit show of bidumbs around within 6months of taking office, Harris/Trump debate-- Trump will mop the floor with that bitch just like he did with bidumb

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Gonna be a boring "debate" when all Ms. Kneepads does when questioned is to cackle and bray. o_O

7. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I'd be shocked if they let her debate.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Someone on TV was talking about her dodging the debate with Trump on the grounds that as a former DA and a woman she would not debate a convicted felon:LOL: and accused rapist :LOL:!

Zimmy and Seawolf1090 like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

But Donnie's fibs are so numerous and extravagant...they are impossible to ignore.

10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Trumpy is the only reason anyone wants to watch. Even if the guy is destined for Hell he makes me laugh. Kamala I laugh at, what an embarrassment. Omg.

Zimmy, Seawolf1090 and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

She probably would more likely want to prosecute a convicted felon with other pending felony offences, than debate an adjudged sexual abuser (aka rapist), but I don't think she would shy away from debating against the .45 dumpster fire.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024 at 20:30
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

She had better, because Trump is gonna rip her a new one, if she does!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  13. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Trump may try to overturn everything in the first six months. Liberal judges will screw that up all the way to the Supreme Court.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just had this thought if bibumb resigns and the hoe takes over there is talk of bringing charges against the hoe for not enforcing th border. Noe if she is forced out the republican speaker o the house takes the presidency and can reverse Bidumbs executive orders before Trump takes office

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7