Culture Shift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Oct 31, 2017.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

There were race wars in Vietnam in some areas.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Oregon jam?

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

So long ago, it is lost in my memory... My Partner & I were part of the Sound Crew, Tech Group,and we enjoyed the Back Stage goings on... Years later, the only thing he could recall, was a really Hot Chick, with great Boobs, nursing her baby... and the inovative way. we phased the Speaker Arrays... The rest is lost in Old Fart Memories... We used the same technique, later at Satsop, with a much bigger System... Somewhere in my collection of Tapes is a copy of the Sound, made on our 12 Track Scully Tape Machine, but I haven’t seen it in 3 Decades... Might have been lost in the move to Alaska... Oh well...

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Watched from about 1966 on... first place I noticed it was in schools... got worse in 1975 or so...

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

At the time I was in high school, I had no respect for the hypocrites calling the establishment hypocrites, and they only made things worse. Had they better character and morality than their complaint respect would be deserved .
    My life has been spent helping people that were ruined by drugs and immoral living, out of that slime pit .

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The park was Milo McIver, and the festival was called Vortex: Vortex I - Wikipedia

I was too young to drive, but my older brothers weren't, so we did a drive through. I don't remember much except the crowds.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7