Crazy Uncle Joe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildbilly, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Only those who are woefully naive, uneducated and blatantly liberal. Nobody with a warm brain could vote for Big Mike. But given the left already set the precedent for getting two massively ineligible men into the White House despite the votes against them.... it could sadly happen. Then this nation will have slid so far down the huge toilet bowl as to be unrecoverable.

Ura-Ki and Bandit99 like this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Same as those falling for the "hope and change" BS, and got "hype and chains" instead after an ineligible foreignborn illegal alien was given the Oval Office on a very tarnished silver platter. :sick:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO the people that got him in office should be tried for treason... but I also believe that is very unlikely...

not long after or just before a law that was in place saying no moose lambs could hold a public office was annulled... so???

Ura-Ki and johnbb like this.
  4. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

People will vote for trumps opposition just for the fact they dont like trump. People these days wont put their feelings or pride aside for the greater good of the country. Rather live with the high cost economy than vote for a "racist womanizer"

Zimmy, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yeah, but they amount to nearly half of the voters!:eek:

Ura-Ki and Seawolf1090 like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

If the other half would actually get out and vote, and STOP the rampant election fraud, our nation could heal. We need to STOP sending our most mentally retarded and worst most heinous criminals to high political offices!!

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just WOW

8. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

Dont think people realize you can dislike a person, but still agree with their views.

Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Having grown up in NY I understand why Trump is the way he is and rubs people the wrong way, Trump got things done and that's all I care about. 2024 Trump all the way

Alf60 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

(sigh)

When I read threads like this, I wonder how I had the energy to chew thought he restraints to get out of bed.

My honest & biggest nightmare is the "Deep State" will martyr Trump.- then who will run?

FWIW, I hope the Big Don chooses Ms. Noem for his veep. What we get in the end - right now for me - is an open question.

Alf60, Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Every revolution needs a martyr! Then all hell breaks loose as we hoist the black flags!

Seawolf1090 and Zimmy like this.
  12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I would think it better of the other side had their martyr. What they gonna do, throw lipstick and male tampons at us?

13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I work with a New Jersey transplant who hates Trump. Why? "Well, he just isn't a good person". I have been explaining to him that the things he enjoys Trump is about saving. I have made him watch videos about the things Trump has been quoted as saying so he could see the true context of the sound bite. He is coming around. If more people would look at what the country needs rather than if they like the person running for office, we could get this mess fixed.

CraftyMofo, sasquatch91 and johnbb like this.
  14. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

I got a buddy who is a big democrat, but he is pro gun. He dont like trump, but he dont care for alot of biden either. I dont care whos in office as long as they are for the greater good of the american people! I know i made more money and the cost living was much better with trump. Interest rates were very low, gas prices were great and oil companies were still getting filthy rich. Small businesses were prospering. Now that bidens been in office im seeing small town america slowly die. I cant really name 1 thing that he has said or done that i agree with.

Horsegal and Tempstar like this.
  15. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

We won’t have a country with 4 more years of these dopes in charge. Nothing else really matters to me.

sasquatch91, Tempstar and Seawolf1090 like this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Where are all of those cheerleaders for Joe now? Hello? Even the African-American community is shifting their support to Trump, lol. As we all know the real bigots usually have a giant D next to their name, nobody is fooled fools. Lol.

Seawolf1090 and johnbb like this.
  17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Is that an observation that you are applying to Joe? :eek:

A number of Democrats would probably agree with the same observation. ;)

18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7