COVID Positive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 5, 2022.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

For about 6 weeks you'll be safe from getting it again.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

we KNOW WHO ,,THINK THIS , PULL YOUR POST AS I WILL ALSO , no teachings DUH
    they are dumb
    S

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Yes, I have a sample of the antibiotic. In fact, I've got boxes of the stuff. I can send you some if you're interested.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Sources? All the research I've seen shows strong antibodies after several months. And may last for years. They have found antibodies from the Spanish Flu in people from 1917/18.
    I think this whole "natural immunity doesn't last" is just psyop misinformation to compel people to take the clot shots.

Cruisin Sloth, fl4848, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  5. VisuTrac

How often can I be infected with the coronavirus?
    COVID reinfections surge during Omicron onslaught
    I'm trying to find the pod cast where researchers in SA had determined that with in 6 weeks after recovering your immunity started to wane and after 12-16 weeks your chances of being reinfected were pretty good. I do remember that the said symptoms of reinfection were generally mild with only a few serious cases requiring hospitalization. I'll keep looking for that.

I should mention that the podcast said it didn't matter if you were vaxxed and boosted or naturally innoculated. reinfection could still happen.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. Minuteman

I know reinfection is rampant among the vaxxed but, anecdotally, I have not heard of any, Pure Bloods, that have gotten it again.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I can't do anything with it. Maybe mix some with water and put it on an at home covid test just to see what happens.

fl4848, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I got the coof back at Thanksgiving,, hit me pretty hard ,, it was 2 months before I was even close to my previous energy level . A few weeks ago ,, I got what I believe fl4848 has ,, bad congestion,, coughing up crap from the lungs,,, trying to cough it up to the point of passing out . So ,, I figure I've had it twice already,, hopefully I won't get it again,, or at least ,, the symptoms will be less severe each time .

fl4848 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. VisuTrac

Yep, it hit the VT household twice. First round in first quarter of 2020 (Delta that sucked). Second round end of january this year (omicron that sucked as well), MrsVT and VTjr got the worst. Me and little MissVT .. couple of days and we were right as rain. MrsVT and VTjr were down for weeks again. Yeppers, not a fun time for anyone.

10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Yes, I think you're right. Once the body fights off an infection, it should have a permanent memory of the pathogen so it doesn't have to fight it off again. Otherwise, we would constantly be getting sick.

11. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I could try doing that.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Dam. Sorry to hear that. But, at least you should have strong natural antibodies against it.

13. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Weeks? dam. that's no fun. I hope I'm not down for weeks. I've gotta go back to work to make the $$$. I'm a contractor. So I don't work, they don't pay. But I make more because of it.

There is a doctor in Mass that I know of who prescribes hydroxycholoroquine. He also said you can get ivermectin from alldaychemist that is legit stuff.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. VisuTrac

the current version really is person dependent. Some people only get the sniffles or no symptoms. Others .. they wind up in the hospital and wind up on ventilators. So the range is from nothing to potentially dying.

speedy recovery to ya and hope your symptoms are mild and you are back to business quickly.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  15. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I did just that. Came back negative for COVID.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  16. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  17. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I just came down with something friday morning ,,,, saturday ,, i was better ,, just drained ,, today im better ,, still hacking up crap and blowing the snot box ,, tomorrow ill be back to work . Could be the coof ,, could be a summer cold .

19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Is it bad enough to lock down the entire world?

20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yea ,,, that way i wouldnt have to put up with them idiots .

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7