Cool Optical Illusion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

The bluff is about 9 blocks closer to ships than where I normally viewed this. Elevation drop was slight. Maybe 100 feet or so.

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  2. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

So much for guile and trickery in this puzzle

[sarc2][werd]

oldman11, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’ve got my two best guys working on pictures. Keep in mind they usually crack beers around 8:00am Pacific time. I know this because while I’m working I get text messages. “Down the hatch!” :D

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

This is NOT an optical illusion. Clearly there is a rift in the space-tie continuum between location number 1 and number 2. This will likely require a pallet of duct tape, a Harbor Freight come along and two bottles of gorilla glue to repair.

It's tricky, but as soon as you get the first piece of duct tape stuck to the edge of the rift the rest will go on much easier. If needed use the optional bottle of bourbon to assist with this part. Mescaline or LSD will work as well. Use the come along to get two edges together, then slather with gorilla glue and and cover with several inches of duct tape. Repeat until fully sealed then you will hear a loud sucking "POP!" and it will all disappear.

oldman11, Meat and oldawg like this.
  5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

676B0D9E-B568-4BA0-80D8-90F30AB66CDD.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

1B40A3A2-05C2-4463-A58E-CF09D7CBC44F.

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I hope it at least makes sense now. This was sent from my bro and his sidekick. It doesn’t do the illusion justice. With the human eye it’s crazy crazy. :D Now I only owe pics of hanging things for saving space and video from my stand-up act. Stay tuned. :D

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So It looks downhill but its actually up hill I'm guess-ta-making?

Meat likes this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

It’s downhill. :D

3cyl and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7