hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

4. hot diggity

5. hot diggity

6. hot diggity

IMG_20201126_142857.
    Put a load of laundry on the bed and went to check on dinner. Came back to find nine cats sleeping on the warm laundry.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    Gator 45/70, oldawg, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  7. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Ah yes, the heated kat trap...

8. hot diggity

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Down ,,,

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Bootsie butt,13 months later and weighs in at 13#s,Stands on her head to drink tap water,She be crazy !

11-25-2020 phone 099.

11-25-2020 phone 100.

oldawg, Wild Trapper, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  11. Tully Mars

Hers is a good girl.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This is the same kitten,I jumped a ditch to catch her on an old country road,Hadley would have been 2 chomps for a coyote

10-15-2019 phone 789.

10-15-2019 phone 819.

13. Tully Mars

WAHAHAHA Her's would talk back

Ganado, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

I think a stray cat adopted me...

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  15. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This will bring many blessings into your life. And somedays you will sit and wonder how you got so attached to that damn stray.

I had a kitten that was the size of my palm adopt me by crashing thru a crack in a window of a dump i lived in, in college. he lasted 27 years and was the size of a small dog as an adult. (main coon cat)

We had many adventures, he loved to sit in the back window of my car when i went places. Best pet i ever had and he got flying lessons from time to time for jumping on me in bed at 2am.

Tempstar, Wild Trapper, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  16. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

This one has ben hanging around a while. She knows I'm a sucker and has been flirting with me lately.

Course, I'm not helping by putting out cat food and making sure she's fed...

Ganado, oldawg, Wild Trapper and 3 others like this.
  17. Tully Mars

Yeah, you're hooked..

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  18. hot diggity

First cat that ever showed up at our house was a white and tan male. He would sit outside the door and meow. I chased him away several times, sprayed him with the hose, and finally turned the dog loose on him. He just sat down and let the dog charge at him, stop, sniff, and finally give the dog a head rub and start walking around between her legs rubbing on her. I told That Woman "I think we have a cat."

I carried him from door to door all up and down the street, he was nobody's cat. He had a rabies tag on his collar, so the vet helped us track his owner to an address 25 miles down the coast. Nobody was living there and they left no forwarding address. So now we really did have a cat, and his name was Cashew. He taught me to love cats, and he was the best gentleman cat I've ever had. He lived a long and happy life with us, watched the kids grow up and waited until we were all around him before he died in my arms.

All the other 30 or so cats and dogs I've buried around the deck have a stone, or a piece of shell to mark their place. He has a couple tons of rock and marble that we trucked down from Maine as his headstone. You might recognize it from my avatar.

Fireplace in winter.

19. hot diggity

20. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

The only problem I'm running into is her taking her life so casually.

She's been strolling into the backyard in front of the dog. GSD tend to be a little protective of property.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7