Bracken: When The Music Stops – How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by AD1, Jul 10, 2016.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Well this was written in2016 when everyone thought Hillery would win.. Trump won and maybe defused the situation some what. Biden has been throwing fuel on the fire for 4 years. What do you think if Trump loses 2 weeks after the election and Biden is either replaced or can not deliver all those promises he made to get elected? Will it blow up? Who will revolt if there is a depression and he can't keep buying off problems? Gona get toasty no matter what happens, Neither side is looking forward to a smooth transition to a president that every one agrees was actually elected by a truly fair election.

Zimmy and rle737ng like this.
  2. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Most people won't acknowledge the election results even if it's a landslide for the opponent. Not even if nobody could find (or decided to make up) evidence of voter fraud.

Hell is coming to breakfast.

duane and DKR like this.
  3. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

I don't think I'm with you on this... almost all of us are near enough for them to reach... and it won't just be them, if you defend yourself it'll be against them and the law
    Gotta sleep sometime

duane likes this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Then be prepared for them and Johnny Law!

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

My FiL starved with the Big Army in the PI just after we “returned”

He noted that if your good neighbors didn’t steal your pig, the local govt tax folks would...

duane likes this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Amen that. Already being told that if I can't afford the property taxes, sell and buy a house I can afford or move to an apartment. He** is a coming to breakfast as all the teachers , etc, reach retirement age and we have to pay for one set to do the job and another set getting retirement bennies for many years. The governments at all levels are broke and will try to steal everything to try to prevent any changes. A million bucks a mile to pave a street. The Russians are a long ways away, the tax collector is just down the street and is a present threat to me. But there are enough people working for the government, have kids in school, or drank the Kool Aid, that the budgets get the required 50% plus one, or a "special election" is held until they do get what they want.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  7. DKR

8. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Sounded like a wide variety of different pistols and rifles. A popcorn popper worth of various pistol calibres.

Something deep and consistent like a 7.62 under disciplined fire.

DKR likes this.
  9. DKR

And someone had a giggle installed on their gat, stands out like a neon sign...Hitler's Zipper reborn.

Zimmy likes this.
  10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

How will you determine who the good and bad guys are?

Zimmy and DKR like this.
  11. DKR

there aren't any.

Zimmy likes this.
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I just assume that I'm the good guy and everyone else isn't!

Zimmy likes this.
  13. DKR

14. DKR

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7