Biden Out Of 2024 Presdential Bid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Jul 21, 2024 at 14:32.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’d address her as The Border Czar all night long. Her one job as far as I know and…

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70, duane and 4 others like this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I'm waiting to see if the student loan "forgiveness" that the SCOTUS said can't be done that way is still going to be pursued?

Whoever takes the nomination can just say "That was President Biden's deal, not mine."

3. hot diggity

[​IMG]

Well... that didn't work.

4. Jerry Fisk

Jerry Fisk Monkey

Notice the letter "Joe" wrote to the American people, no office of the President letterhead, no presidential seal...Joe gonna be pissed when he learns he resigned. Somebody wrote this that has no access to those items....

Meat, Gator 45/70, Idahoser and 5 others like this.
  5. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

He may wander out of the White House thinking he's retired tomorrow.

Meat, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I wonder how much 'they' had to pay/promise Joe Biden and Family in order to get him to step aside? You know that he didn't do it for the good of the party and country!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2024 at 8:17
    Meat, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Amnesty for his China and Ukraine payola along with stealing classified docs from SKIFs when he was a Senator.

Zimmy, Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I wouldn't expect old Joe to live much longer. In fact, there's already talk of Kamala becoming Prez and later losing the election. The idea follows political strategy, where the death of Joe would seal up all the controversy as well as promote Kamala, thus granting her *some* additional legitimacy heading into the election.

One theory I have to say I am leaning toward is the demise of Joe Biden, it's sound and very likely to happen before the election.

Zimmy, Meat, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Change the B to an H and she might have a chance

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I must agree with the other posts as running Harris is not an option for the Democrats. Yes, I know she got $50M in donations rather quickly but those donations actually will go to whoever is nominated. I think they are going to throw her under the bus. Face it, she has always been nothing but a place holder - a zero. She cannot win or even give a good account of herself. Now, she might kick and scream, but it will all be done in private, not public. I do think they will make a show of going the through the nomination process, but the result will have already been decided. Hell, it probably already is!

As stated before (numerous times) I fear Michele Obama. It's a perfect storm for her with only 4 months out, no bad background, well educated and well known... No political background which they will play well besides, it matters not. I am still toying with the idea that they run Michele as VP for Harris, but I don't think she would play second fiddle to a loser like Harris. Dunno, maybe... All they need is someone that can bring out the Dems to vote in numbers that allow them to cheat. BING-BANG-BOOM! Game over and suck it up America - again! I can't think of anyone but Michele that could do that for the Dems...

The other thing of concern that is not getting much play time is the House and Senate. The Dems could accept failure at the Presidential level and put all their time, resources and cheat like hell to capture as many seats as possible. Biden has tainted all Democrats, and it is looking worse and worse for them. The President really can't do much without the House and Senate behind him. He can write Executive Orders, but they are band-aids that don't last.

One thing is certain, this is going to be a madhouse for the next 4 months...

Meat, Idahoser and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. hot diggity

I remember the 1968 election in Detroit. I was seven, and it looked like a parade to me with car after car plastered with signs, ribbons and big loud speakers on the roof. But I could sense that this wasn't a happy kind of parade. A very tense time.

Meat, Zimmy, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I remember those days too, HD! It was pretty bad then also, brought about by the Vietnam War. However, I think it is much worse now than then....and then was very, very bad.

EDIT: Vietnam War...talk about corruption and simple bad leadership...then all the other useless wars which achieved nothing, probably because they never were meant to... You sure as hell cannot blame the People for not trusting our government.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2024 at 12:26
    Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

they have to make some noise so you have plausible deniability that it wasn't just flat stolen again. They got away with it once*, covered by the Kung Flu. Even democrats wouldn't be able to make themselves believe it a second time in a row.

*demonstrably

Bandit99, Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

This is starting to look like a 'quiet coup'.

Has anyone seen old slo Joe?
    I need some proof of life before I make any real comments.

15. hot diggity

16. hot diggity

Wasn't he supposed to address the Nation some time shortly after he sent out his letter via instagram. I find that in itself very improper, but I guess all sorts of business is conducted via text and instagram nowadays. I guess they can print out a copy for the National Archives.

Meat and Ura-Ki like this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

452428658_18362482699101535_6594335300783881095_n.

Bandit99, Brokor, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It will be a disaster if big Mike gets in the race she hates this country as much if not more than her Kenya muslim husband. Trump needs to pick a qualified black VP there are several that I can think of ignorer to counter the race card the DemoRATS will play

Zimmy and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

We can't keep bitching about DEI and still act like that, my friend.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  20. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Isn't it ironic, that Joe Biden chose National Ice Cream Day as the day to drop out of the race?? ice cream.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7