Best firearm for self-defense in Canada

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by dustintml, Apr 21, 2023.

1. dustintml

dustintml Monkey

All I’m saying is that when a nation that belongs to God abandons Him they are inviting His judgement. I think many Americans do love God and and are trying to stand up for what is right, but it’s leaders certainly are not. I mean you reap what you sow and if the federal government keeps on straying from God after it has been warned time and time again it is inviting the corrective hand of God. Just how God used the King of Babylon and the King of Syria to bring judgement upon ancient Israel. God loves His people but He is also a God of wrath and Divine judgement. I think the writing is already on the wall for America. I’m not saying it is going to be completely destroyed; just that God is going to whip it to correct it.

Ura-Ki, jim2, apache235 and 1 other person like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

God gave up on the country. He only lives in small well armed and obedient enclaves.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Survival Dane

Survival Dane Monkey

If you can have a 22 with 30 round magazine I would look at the S&W 15-22. Mine has been awesome and eats everything I feed it. Although I would invest in the highest quality ammo I could if it was a defensive use weapon. Accurate rounds on target are easy with this and critical if using a 22.

Don't take my word for it! It ranked #2 to the 10/22 for best 22 rifles here: Best 22LR Rifles for Plinkers, Hunters, and Survivalists [UPDATED]

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

5. WWII Liberator
    single shot, take their shit an go

CraftyMofo and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

what I'd like to know - what firearm are you going to use against someone else that doesn't get your azz ripped to the bone?

so why are you trying to find some skinny bare azz wrong weapon to defend yourself? - you're going to be in trouble - be alive - have your loved ones alive >>> you popping away with your .22 against an illegally armed heavy-duty opponent and your worry is some BS gun charge ....

PS - if you get caught holding an illegal weapon with the whole of Canada to hide it - you deserve to be in a jam

the correct weapon to be holding >> unless you plan on hiding 1,000s of .303 for that old Enfield << get yourself something that will shoot the smuggled ammo that will be coming up across the border - that's where the crunch will be - ammo - not the actual weapons .....

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    Cruisin Sloth likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7