Beginning and end of recent President's terms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Merkun, Mar 22, 2021.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I agree, expressing an opinion is, or should be, protected. The problem is when an opinion is distorted by bringing in outside irrelevancies to criticize someone else's thinking.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

yeah, I suppose that could be a problem in a social network, George. I can see where that could create dissention, but we are being assaulted from every direction, and I am certain Chellovek is sometimes just another fly on the turd. He's been around a while, probably got more screws lose than me, but he's a sawyer, a log sticking up out of the river that diverts the current, shores erode, boats get damaged, until someone marks it on the charts. I do not believe him to be of mal-intent, just being an asshole once in a while. We all have those days.

Gator 45/70, Meat and mysterymet like this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Being devil’s advocate is better when you bring sources. Preferably sources from different political sides that both say the same basic thing...

4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

CFCE19A9-065C-49AB-998E-1ABFD4AC0D40. Like this. I find it humorous but it’s not a real prison tower, duh. Lol. :D

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7