Baltimore bridge collapse may have been Cyber atttack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AD1, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

While I had one ancestor that owned 10 slaves, according to the US 1860 Slave Schedule, the rest of them, to the best of my knowledge, didn't own any. However, they all fought for Southern Independence.

Zimmy likes this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Good news, the Port of Baltimore is set to reopen soon! That was faster than I expected! They are freeing the container ship from the bridge wreckage and will soon move it out of the shipping channel. However, replacing that bridge will take forever. The Golden Gate Bridge was built in 3 years...wonder how long this will take?

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

With the inepts running Washington and Baltimore anything less than a year is a miracle.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Alright, I wasn't suspicious until now. You see, it's one thing to point the finger and say it's a conspiracy to disrupt trade and attack our infrastructure, but an entirely separate matter to see every person onboard the Dali remain, closed off from society, from the reporters and from anybody asking the wrong questions. That's right, the entire crew of 21 hasn't budged from the barge.
    LINK: Crew trapped on Baltimore ship, seven weeks after bridge collapse

And it gets better...

Hrm. The poor FBI is running damage control.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Send thoughts and prayers, that is a sure fire solution. It is the go to remedy for mass shootings too it seems.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Trying to change the subject? Then you know I'm right.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Just pointing out that miracles are supposedly god's department, not a Federal administration's purview. Thoughts and prayers have as little influence over the Federal Government as it seems to have with god.

Last edited: May 15, 2024
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7