Asking For a Friend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'll have to forward all these suggestions, The range and good drinks+good smokes is pretty much a home-run!
    The local bump and grid club he may be like a Baptist in a Liquor store.
    You wouldn't want to be seen by members of the congregation!

HK_User and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

Just relax, if you enjoy fishing, the range, building, etc. heck if your place is like ours there is always something to do.

3. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I was jokin', man.

Personally, I had issues in the past, after having posted conservative images of women I was with. Over the years of being with Chan, I have never uploaded any photos or videos of her. Never will. Once anything is on the internet, it's there forever.

Gator 45/70 and Bandit99 like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Sounds like something my boys would do. You probably blow donuts on the first snow also. :LOL:

Ura-Ki, Asia-Off-Grid and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Buy a few guns or build a few more? Maybe break out the guns momma doesn't know you have and go shooting, go to bourbon street, visit some other monkeys, make some roux, then some gumbo... go to Pat O' Brian's for a hurricane... see the Witch Doctor for a check up... the opportunities are endless...

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I've heard thru the grapevine that an old car show is being held on the coast this weekend in Biloxi Miss.
    Hopefully my Pad-naa! is up for a road trip!

7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Hit the amps to the big speakers, crank it all the way up and sit back with a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed and Relax. Oh and invite all my friends that are not allowed to visit when the wife is home.

8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

All of the above but clean up before the girls get home then depart the premises. They will have spent 4 days drowning their sorrows and since he's the sorrow, they will proceed to drowning the sorrow via a cement block tied to his foot before dumping him in the Gulf

oldawg and Witch Doctor 01 like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

[ROFL][hrt][fnny][ROFL][hrt][fnny]

10. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

It's all this week, and ends this weekend..."cruisin the coast"Schedule | Cruisin' The Coast

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7