Are the Dems Using a Biden Lookalike?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by UncleMorgan, Mar 14, 2021.

1. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

I suppose it's possible.
    I did notice something odd, Since Biden became president whenever he travels, his jet has not been given the AF1 call sign.
    Harris was in Vegas the other day and her jet did carry the AF2 call sign, so it's not like they eliminated that tradition.

[Caution: Tin Foil Hat Alert]
    If they haven't been giving presidential jets the AF1 call sign, is it because he really wasn't aboard???

enloopious likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I love these kinds of conspiracies. They are just so fun. Yeah there is a good chance he is using green screen. Pretty much a guarantee. As for him being computer animated... sure why not? Its not like "wag the dog" was that far off. Why wouldn't they. They definitely have the technology to do it. Just look at all the Marvel movies. They can make anyone look older and younger and even like they are flying. They should do that! Make Biden into a superhero. Make him fly, lift heavy loads, punch through walls. any of those things would be more believable than him making it up the stairs on his own...

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

bidumb walks into a rooftop bar and takes a seat next to another guy. “What are you drinking?” he asks the guy.
    “Magic beer,” he says.

“Oh, yeah? What’s so magical about it?”

Then he shows him: He swigs some beer, dives off the roof, flies around the building, then finally returns to his seat with a triumphant smile.

“Amazing!” the man says. “Lemme try some of that!” The man grabs the beer. He downs it, leaps off the roof —and plummets 15 stories to the ground.

The bartender shakes his head. “You know, you’re a real jerk when you’re drunk, Superman.”

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7