AR15's are all the rage AFTER a school shooting that was thwarted by a teacher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, May 25, 2018.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I am wondering where the Teacher's Unions are with all these school shootings. What about a "Safe" Workspace? They will walk out over wages, but not walk out until the school is safe and properly protected?

Just poking the sore spot here, as I know where these folks stand politically.

This teacher should receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Mountainman, BTPost and ghrit like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We taught our children, from the time they were walking, about FireArms Safety & Responsibility... They all could shot by the time they were 5 years Old, with Mom or Dad, helping... By the time they were 8 Years old, they no longer need help, and we routinely took them ALL, to the Range, or the Forest, for some target practice with 22LR Rifles... (My Winchester 69A and Winchester 52 Pre A) When they, each, turned 12 they each got to choose the .22LR Rifle from the Catalog, and once they completed the State Hunter Safety Course, and the NRA Marksmanship Courses, they kept their own Ammunition. When each turned 21years old, they each were given the chance to pick out a Pistol, from the Catalog for their own Self-Defense... Only one has taken that opportunity, so far and they are ALL in their Thirties, now... Never had an issue, in ALL these years, and the GrandKids get the same education when they come up here, for the summer of their 14th Birthday... The ones that have been thru GrandPa's Summer Camp, all say it was the funnest Summer of their lives, so far...

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Senator Lisa Murkowski will be here on Friday next, to dedicate our NEW Bridge along with the Borough Leaders... I will mention that to her, as I do know her... I think that ACT, would do MORE to foster School Safety then all the rhetoric on Pro 2nd Blogs in the county...

Dunerunner likes this.
  4. ochit

ochit Monkey+

MELBOURNE, Fla. — David Hogg, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where a mass shooting took place in February, has shot himself in the foot Proverbially, he called on Publix Super Markets ( I am guessing they were funding him ) to give 1 million to the schools victims fund. I guess his not being an adult he does not understand just how many pounds of lettuce it takes to make 1 million dollars. Publix decided to suspend any political donations and are being bullied and blackmailed by students of parkland posing a "die in" or laying down in front of the stores because the stores support for Republican Florida Agricultural Commissioner Adam Putnam.

So this is political ? so there is some swarthy smelly group of agitators behind this -- well I knew it all along.
    Here is the rest of the story.
    Publix suspends political donations amid anti-gun protest

posting on Twitter, Hogg wrote: “I call on @Publix to donate double the money they gave to Putman [sic] to the Stoneman Douglas Victims fund, $1,000,000. And never support an A rated NRA politician again.”

5. ochit

ochit Monkey+

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

In the 1950s
    WWII was still a really bad experience, not something in the history books.
    Ditto for 'Depression babies". It showed in how kids wee raised.

The Korean Conflict was still raging.
    There was an active Draft and most colleges mandated participation in ROTC.
    Psychoactive drugs were rare and almost never used.

Vets from WWII & RoK were raising the families of the day - DAD and Mom.

Criminals were caught (well, mostly) and punishment was both certain and harsh.

IOW - a totally different society and in many ways a different Nation as well.

Dunerunner and ochit like this.
  7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Personal and responsibility are two cuss words for the mentally incapable because they need a patsy or a whipping boy and they can only blame others not themselves or their group. Remember when Acorn was exposed as a shill group for leftists promoting lying and voting more than once. we never heard the left say it was WRONG another cuss word to use against a fellow liberal.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7