Any members of Alpha Rubicon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fortunateson, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No help here. I haven't looked back after my initial reading of the website and following this thread. Lost interest in a big hurry back then, nothing since has changed my (alleged) mind. Let us know what you find --

Yard Dart and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Funny thing, perception. When I first found this site (the Monkey), I was chasing info on the M6 scout gun, and landed here from Google. After reading a bit, I thought I had landed in some "soldier of fortune/merc forum" and didn't know quite what the heck I had stepped in! ( you may recall, I had some issues with translating all the anaccronims, and slang. There is now a translation thread because of me, and @melbo hooked up some sort of hover translator because if it. Thanks, by the way.)
    I did not return here for years after my first contact. I had deleted all contacts, and even reformatted my computer(not that I remember how now), and expected visitors in black suits to be asking questions.
    I returned only when I received an email with A link, and the comment that I had not been around for a while (duh), and that link lay untouched for weeks, until curiosity got the better of me. This site was not what my first impressions made of it. I entered this site with trepidations of making a serious mistake. One of guilt by association.
    I have since come to see the monkey in a different light.
    Perception makes a big difference in vision.

3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

You mean you aren't? Monkeys we have a dastardly spy in our midst...;)

BTPost, Yard Dart and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7