Another once great company goes woke - Hersheys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hot diggity, Mar 3, 2023.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It polls well with the Democrats doing it to the Republican. I would only do to them what they would do to me.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Bandit99 like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Are you suggesting that Democrats plan on exterminating contenders in death camps???

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't think they are actively planning it yet but it seems most wouldn't try to stop it or speak out against it.
    It doesn't even have to be camps it could be something like Asian communists great leap backwards.
    Force people to work on farms then when they don't make quota because it was a bad year and the government takes all the crop and they starve to death but it's their own fault. If they didn't want to starve they should have worked harder and grown more crop.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The LBGQXYZ community itself is the reason for our hostility and deserve every bit of our animosity, every damn bit. They are without a doubt, their own worst enemy. Years ago, most of us could care less if a person was homosexual or lesbian - I mean - who cares what happens in the privacy of one's home, right? Live and let live, right? Oscar Wilde got a bad deal, right? But, that is not what they want...

Now, we know, they want their queer ideology in our homes. They want their freak drag queens in our grade schools. They want their gay male to change his name, put on a skirt and destroy female sports and everyone should accept it, rejoice in it. Etc. etc. etc., on and on, and let's not talk about respect because they have none for the heterosexual community not even for our religious beliefs, as shown by their legal and mafia type tactics. Screw them. I'm done. They can continue to put their gay crap on chocolate bars or in Hollywood movies, but I'm not now or ever will accept it and the more they stick it in my face the more I will push back. I'm done.

No, they don't want 'live and let live'...So, for me and most others, we're back to the Oscar Wilde years. Screw them. Like most, once I was okay with it but they have gone way too far. They did it to themselves. I don't want anything to do with these freaks and should I read in tomorrow's newspaper, Iran is once more throwing them off buildings, "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!"

EDIT: Please don't tell me that I should respect them. Respect is earned. I don't want their respect and they sure as hell aren't getting mine, not until they deserve it and they are far, far from that day if ever again.

5. percival

percival Monkey

The plethora of so-called "US" businesses that aren't is a long list. ANY company that advertises on TV and proudly proclaims themselves to represent the United States with quotes like, "America's Favorite", or some such horseshit, is defacto anything but. There are Italian companies that hire temporary chinese workers to make stuff that the company then labels as "Made in Italy". Then there are the crooks who buy chinese made crap, put there America based info on it and tell you they "represent". For 5 times what they payed of course. All the big corps who once represented US actually don't. To say that America was sold out is an understatement. F trannies. deport em to tailand.

Seawolf1090 and johnbb like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When diversity is your greatest/only asset.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This may only be the beginning of the world financial meet down and the USA is to far in debt to do anything.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO this is all planned...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. percival

percival Monkey

Backstabbing doesn't really take a lot of planning. Like the banks, if you don't really know who you do business with, it's fruitless to pretend surprise when they exit stage left. They have been buying everybody and every business up as fast as they could so that you literally have no choices left. That's the plan. The real deception is pretending the banks, which have stolen trillions, are in trouble or even worth worrying about.

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Disney already a WOKE company has gone full bore on the Alphabet group agenda with this announcement;

"The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is scheduled to host what has been billed as the "largest LGBTQ+ conference in the world" later this year. Out & Equal, a group that campaigns for gay, lesbian and transgender rights in the workplace, is due to hold its 2023 workplace summit at the resort, from September 11-14.

According to Out & Equal's website, around 5,000 people are expected to attend its workplace summit in September, which it describes as "the preferred place to network and share strategies that create inclusive workplaces, where everyone belongs and where LGBTQ+ employees can be out and thrive."

Out & Equal lists the Walt Disney Company as a top-tier "titanium" supporter, along with other major brands including Apple, Uber and Bank of America.

Other companies listed as supporters at lower tiers include Mcdonald's, IBM, Walmart, Google and Visa. Government bodies, including the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of State, are also included in the list with the Miami Herald reporting they will have booths at the conference."

i can remember in my youth how Disney was a family entertainment company lord have they changed and not for the better

SB21 likes this.
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I hit the like button on your post ,, but really the only part I liked was your last paragraph .

The rest of it is just plain damned disgusting ,, I would surely strongly consider willingly leave this planet for some brave new world if an alien spaceship parked on my front lawn tonight . I don't think this country will ever get back on track ,, and I'm just about completely disgusted and ready to go .

johnbb likes this.
  12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Just ordered some.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7