Another Nutbag Shoots People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

[FF]

Relax.....act french....it's the internet

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

When I first wrote that CS gas was used, that's what was going through the news. We've already seen MANY thing reported initially that turned out to be false. Why aren't you lecturing about that?

In such an event as this, "facts" are going to change due to the nature of the media. YOU reported that the media said he was linked to the Tea Party, which has been proven untrue--I don't see anyone else here on their high-horse telling you to get YOUR facts straight.

Either roll with it, or keep whining that a guy YOU don't like posted something that turned out not to be true--something you've never done. :rolleyes: If QS or Melbo had posted that, I'm fairly confident your reaction would've been different and absent. So get over whatever issue you have or keep showing what a child you are.

http://www.ktxs.com/Gunman-kills-12...ter/-/14769454/15615992/-/7an6il/-/index.html

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Here's something to think about:

No surprise here...although, you'd think a Native American would be into guns.....

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/US-Sen-Brown-Weapons-bans-should-be-up-to-states-3728776.php

But.......does the NRA/GOP really have a friend in Romney? The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior (socialized medicine, anti-2nd Amendment).

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You will be happy to know I have tired of this thread, and quite frankly, this sparring with you. .... so this is my final words [beer]

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I should have said where I heard it, It was Fox News and it was confirmed not stiring the pot.

I've had good service out of them just use thhe graphite when you load them the first time, I have one beta mag and two of the KCI. I like the KCI just as much and they are around a $100 to $150 cheaper. Made in I think North Keora and what I really like about these is they are made to be loaded long term with out causing weak springs. They are just heavy, but hwen SHTF the trade off for a little wait and 100 rounds I think is worth it. If you get one and try it just remember when you burn through the rounds to pause a second or two, so you don't burn out the barrel because trust me it is very temping to just pull the triger til the bolt locks back(LOL)

I know fox news also talked about the suspect having tear gas and smoke, they said he had L.E.O type grenades. Im not sure how they came into play if he had them on his person, in his vehicle or at his residence. But I will say it was the news so you got a 50/50 on what to believe.

oldawg likes this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Here we go......

Hard Ball with Chris Mathews on MSNBC "Is it reasonable to assume that our founders Madison, Jefferson, Washington thought a semi-automatic rifle was acceptable when they drafted the second amendment? Of course they didn't"

9. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

If I understood that right he was using grant money for his equipment. Lovely......

Improvise, Adapt, Modify, and Overcome. FTM/PTB

10. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

At times I find that he can be a jerk. Looking for sensationalism for ratings.

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Matthews has "jerk" in his DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAGUY likes this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

He is right in his statement but he,of course, doesn't say anything about their consideration of "like arms". He and all the other MSM azzhats fail to discuss or even recognise the original intent of the 2nd. And no, it wasn't about hunting,target practice, or "self defence" It was for the very real possibility of the people being subjugated. Enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.

BTPost and PAGUY like this.
  13. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Here's an interesting take. Most of us have thought "If there had only been a CCW holder in the audience...." This guys says "no," you'd need training AND the body-armor would've proven difficult to score a lethal hit. I've got a couple of his videos and my thinking is that he knows what he's talking about.

While you're reading this, think back to the video last week of the 70 year old in the Internet cafe smokin two thugs. Of course they weren't shooting, but my guess is even if they were, gramps would've gotten off a couple shots and been the bullet magnet....long enough for someone to tackle this douche-bag and wring his scrawny neck.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21385263&ni...e-outcome-of-aurora-shooting&s_cid=featured-1

oldawg and tacmotusn like this.
  14. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

According to the reports he had a "gas mask" on.
    Maybe it's something new but, I have never worn any type of respiratory PPE that was bullet proof and I have used hundreds of brands styles and types throughout my life. Headshot......

TwoCrows likes this.
  15. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

And the first of the lawsuits appear.....

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/james-holmes-lawsuit-shooting/

So, now anyplace that has an emergency exit without an alarm is going to be in the X hairs. Time to buy stock in emergency exit door alarm companies. o_O

The doctor...why not, he can afford it. He should've known given the drugs prescribed that he was going to buy ammo ONLINE. o_O

No more violent movies....makes people cuh-rayyyyy-zeee. o_O

16. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

Many building codes require emergency exit door alarms as part of their safety codes. That is not saying that these alarms can not be turned off of by passed.

17. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well, you drew me out again. I am reasonably sure from all the data available that this douche bag James Holmes has never been in a real combat situation in his short miserable life. Yes, a well placed shot to the coconut would have quickly solved the problem, but that might have been very difficult to make considering all the conditions that existed. Contrary to my post about the 22lr being badass, It would have been very difficult to use effectively here. IMO (please note this part is only an opinion - mine) .... this douche bag was scared to death of return fire harming his precious body. Why else go so well armored into a so called gun free zone to commit murder and mayhem. He knew there would be a police response, and there was. What did he do when challenged? Go out in a blaze of glory? Nope, he meekly surrendered. I think, had some individual been carrying a 45acp colt compact or a concealable .44special revolver, and they started slamming body shots into this joker, #1 big slow bullets hit with a sledge hammer effect. Even with body armor, he would have trauma, maybe even being knocked on his ass. An agressive military trained shooter would have advanced as his shots slammed into this joker. I think he would have been in panic as the first shot hit him and thus would have been taken out. just my humble opinion of course ......
    BTW, Guit-fishN, I am agreeing with you, but just added my 2 cents .... [beer]

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This !!! Is what the gooberment would like to see us with...!!!
    and even this may be too high tech...
    SQRGn.

19. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Tacticle caplock... i gots to have one.... cuz they will be banned soon.... and only flint locks wiill be available...

20. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Come on Witch Doctor, you know they wont allow us to have black powder...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7