AK 101

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by monkeyman, Nov 21, 2005.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hillbilly inginuity :D , I can generaly figure some way to 'get 'er done'. Kind of like when I built my pole barn, I squared, plumbed and measured it all with a piece of string. I have always been a little creative on getting things done, dont always have the tool for the job but can generaly find a tool that will work or else use the tools I do have to make something that will work.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I could see you doing this MM :D

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:D Yup! I used to drive a truck that had a plexiglass drivers window and a padlock hasp to lock the door, and all kinds of interesting things under the hood to keep the gerbil running, includeing a direct wire from the battery to the coil with a switch in the cab, all the wires hooked into a wire clamp in one big fusible link to get rid of the others, and a rerouted heater core hose to bypass it for several months until it got to cold and I had to fix the heater! Then there was my Chevet where the door wouldn't latch so I had a piece of strap steel with a bolt that went through it then through the door and when you got in you had to turn it to keep the door from flying open when you turned right, or Tinas car where the handles on the outside stopped working so I drilled through the inside handle and put a piece of cable from them to the outside of the door and through an eye bolt and attached a rod to it so you pulled on that to open the doors from the outside. A lot of my ways of getting things done are a bit out there but I tend to get it done anyway. :D b::

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

5. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

For the Record that is an AK-101 [troll]
    untitled_203.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7