A very angry Russia...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Maybe I am looking at thing a little different due to my liberal nature but I don't understand why we need so much military might spread around the world. Canada seems to do just fine with Moosehead and Molsons. I have zero interest in raising kids to go get killed to protect some corporate interest in cheaper batteries. We have the capability of manufacturing everything we need right here so why even bother with the rest of the world? They don't like us anyway. Russian women are sexy until they get fat.

Dunerunner, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Like this?

[​IMG]

Not as photogenic, but closer to your point SC...
    [​IMG]

Which really isn't correct. The definition of Fascism (becuase words mean things) is

a political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted.

or

(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Care to guess which version the current mass media supports?

Ganado likes this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

We station troops at the readiness around the globe to prevent that which occurred during WWII. We're on the other side of the planet and it takes time to put a force together. Those base are the front lines to give the US time to organize and deploy to protect our cosigners of various mutual protection alliances, like NATO.

4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

No different of yank or canuk woman . We are all the same type of folks , just the type of brain washing we all have had.

Im sure they have gents & Asswipes in all places , I'll Pick A gent to meet the Ladies

Sloth
    We all feel the same folks , We do not to send our kids to death so corps are getting their way ..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7