2024 Showdown: Biden or Trump

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Jun 7, 2024.

?
  1. MAGAlicious - Put me down for Trump!

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Biden I seen this graph on CNN that seys she's hotter than she looks in person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bidem cuz I'm feeling lucky - rawr!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Biden cuz beer goggles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Biden. They said Democrats get to vote more'n once so heres I is.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Joy Behar said if I didn't vote Biden then I'm not stupid so Biden it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Biden. He saved all the babies from Cornpops cannibals. I'm not joking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. All them people chanting Vote Joe Biden at that car race! Need I say more?

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's not some super secret signal. It's nothing more than a form of protest. I would expect that anyone concerned that our country is headed the wrong way enough to fly a distress signal would be unlikely to vote for the party currently in power. I don't think anybody would be shocked to think that an originalist Supreme Court Justice would dare vote conservative. Why aren't you shocked and pointing your finger at Sota Mayor voting Biden?

Back to the flag and sorry to burst your bubble but an upside down US flag has been used by the left as well, such as when SCOTUS overturned Roe V Wade and sent abortion back to the states.

upload_2024-6-12_18-46-58.
    I'm really shocked that you would be taken in by the histrionics of CNN and MSNBC (and those lazy outlets that simply republish their drivel) doing their best to gaslight their viewers yet again. You have been taken in by the Left's version of Pizzagate.

Never fear, should Trump win in November the left will be flying them upside down to protest low energy prices, lower taxation, and a booming economy.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
    magicfingers and Minuteman like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This has a big hand in this BS trial ::

A few adds to pay for the stuff , just forward , but huge info !!
    Sloth

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    gii shi kan dug likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7