2020-2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldman11, Dec 31, 2020.

1. tinfoil hat Davy

tinfoil hat Davy Monkey++

I listed my home in August, accepted an offer within 2 weeks, and closed in November. My realtor told me things had gotten soft and we listed at the perfect time. He sold his home the day after we did and moved in with his sister (I know the family). Why would he lie, the deal was sealed? Also the buyer's realtor said pretty much the same thing. And she certainly had no dog in the fight, this was after the walk through the day we closed.

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Due diligence is needed with RE salesworms and car peddlers.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

I live in an area people are always trying to buy into. In the past 2 years I have had agents and individuals standing at my door with $1M - $1.2M offers in had. Immediate payment in the manner of my choosing. That is all well and good but the only reason I will move out of my cottage (yep it’s a cottage pretty much) would be to move ono a place with a larger block, then I need to add another $3-400K to do that so I always say no. And if I agreed this house would be demolished off the block within a week of me vacating it and a new place going up.

We bought at the right time and well and will own this one debt free next year. It will do us for another decade or till we decide to retire (and leave Sydney - only reason I/we are here is our jobs). That $1m plus goes MUCH further outside the confines of Sydney !!!

4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]
    Now you know what i think about predictions

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

@Ganado
    You Double tapping again ?

All paid for but taxes each year. The fight will come folks , just watch the history.
    Be Grey and WATCH , learn..
    Sloth

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7