Second Amendment 2018 ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by tacmotusn, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Well folks, We may get through this unscathed, looks like Paul Ryan has shot this one down in Smoke and Fire! Claims there will be NO VOTE on this bill, PERIOD!!!! GOD, I sure hope so!

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Nope..

Enemies Foreign and Demestic

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

VisuTrac, Ura-Ki, ghrit and 1 other person like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Try H.R. 5087

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Unfortunately the assault weapons ban, gun control issue is due to white folk being killed.
    seems lefts, rights, congress critters don't seem to give a darn about the dozens and dozens of non white folk being killed in the inner city by the 1's and 2's or fews every single day.

Not to sound callous, but 17? that is a light day across all our big cities all across America.

Not until someone opens up on a crowd of white people does any one seem to care. And then out come the proposals, legislation to make it all feel better.

Granted I wouldn't want myself nor my kids nor you nor yours to be a statistic in a shooting but the politicians and the general population really don't care if your skin is brown but OMG if you are white and a child .. we will move heaven and earth to make you (feel) safe.

Oh well, a few more mass events should seal the deal on 'Assault Weapons' but the killing of the brown will continue unabated.

Just thinking out loud. sorry.

Mountainman, Dont and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7