Cane Drill for Chelsea Pensioners.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chelloveck, May 6, 2024.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I've got a sword cane and an Irish Blackthorn walking stick.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A sword cane would probably be permissible to carry in most places in the USA, but bearing in mind that SM has an international membership / viewership, in some jurisdictions a sword cane would be considered a concealed weapon, and may attract criminal sanctions if carried in public. It pays to know applicable laws, whether at home or abroad.

The Irish Blackthorn walking stick will probably pass muster when walking with it.(This ought not be construed as legal advice. ;) )

4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The sword cane doesn't scream "SWORD CANE" as I walk down the street, it's just a walking stick. However, if I were required to use the sword feature of my walking stick the best outcome would be for the offending party to run, but, if need be, I will slash and thrust and leave him on the ground. I will then proceed on my merry way, I will not render aid nor call 9-1-1, he can crawl away or lay there until someone finds the body Still, it's better to carry a gun!

5. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Cane Masters is a good way to go for training. Otherwise, get training from someone with really good stick fighting skills. The Philippine stick and knife styles are very nasty and effective. The fight is in the legs, take those first.

Get good legal advice as to what you can and cannot do.

Stock canes available at the farm and ranch outlets are great tools, and very strong.jim

Jerry Fisk and chelloveck like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7