Bidumb wants to open us up to refugees

Discussion in 'Politics' started by johnbb, May 2, 2024.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Sen. Jon Ernst, R-Iowa., sent a letter to President Joe Biden on Wednesday demanding his administration halt their proposed plan to accept Gazan refuges into the United States.

This a-hole has flooded us with god knows who via our southern border and now he wants to bring more than likely terrorists into the USA all because Israel has taken a stand against these waring scumbags
    "

techsar and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, Okay, this will end well, no need to worry at all, just shut your mouth and be quiet over there!

These aren't the Droids we're looking for , Move along now, Move along!

3. OzVegus

OzVegus Monkey

America is a magnet for anyone and everyone that couldn't make a go of it in their country of origin. Always has been, always will be.

Zimmy likes this.
  4. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If he is brave enough to do this during the election, you know the ballots are already counted.

Wait till he is re-elected. Then the most jaded of us will probably be stunned.

DKR, Ura-Ki and OldDude49 like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Is it too early to start loading our guns and spare magazines, or should we wait until after Labor Day?:cautious::sneaky:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I guess one is free to start loading guns, spare magazines, and other sundry projectile weapons before, during, and after Labor Day, though it would be wise to note that murder is a capital offence in some jurisdictions (regardless of whether the victim(s) are US citizens or otherwise)....similarly, conviction of offences less than homicide using a firearm, will most likely occasion imprisonment. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 3, 2024
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Roughly 100,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children are expected to enroll in the Affordable Care Act's health insurance next year under a new directive the Biden administration released Friday.

The move took longer than promised to finalize and fell short of Democratic President Joe Biden's initial proposal to allow those migrants to sign up for Medicaid, the health insurance program that provides nearly free coverage for the nation's poorest people.

who does this ass clown work for----certainly not We the People

Ura-Ki and OldDude49 like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think you have it @$$ about....I suspect that it is those who refer to themselves as 'We the People' who are working for the benefit of the ass clowns of all three arms of the Federal Government: Any benefit that the 'We the People' might derive from that arrangement, is purely incidental to keeping the great political panjandrum wobbling into the future for the actual benefit of those who corrupt it for their own profit. ;)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We need more refugees about as much as our roads need more potholes.
    Plus there's plenty of rag head nations right there that can take them in.

10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

IMG_2373. Human beings jack up everything. A wise comic-strip character once said, “We have met the enemy and he is us.”

Last edited: May 3, 2024
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The other rag head nations don't want them either so that says a lot . Our imposter illegitimate president is hell bent on destroying this once great nation

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The Biden name will go down into the history books right next Benedict Arnold. I hope Congress members can stop this but I don't have too much hope...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Biden also wants to give the illegals medical insurance a well.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Yep and as a citizen I have to pay a shit load for my health insurance and pay for illegals and rag head refugee---BULL SHIT

Ura-Ki likes this.
  15. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Gotta agree with you there Chell, which is why I asked about when to start loading our guns!

16. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

All I know is Obamacare jacked premiums to insane proportions. Family of 4 premium went from 1000+/mo to almost 3000/mo. Who needs a second mortgage for healthcare?

Zimmy likes this.
  17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

MI has the largest Muzzi population (Flintastan) , so this is just another in a long line of destructive Dem vote buying schemes.

See also - Medicare, The Great Society, any number of new welfare programs and of course, unlimited and unvetted immigration

See also "Fall of Empire" and "End of Empire".

America, nice while it lasted.

johnbb likes this.
  18. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Remember when all many dopes were concerned about was Trumpy’s mean Tweets and big mouth? Now many of those dopes are just trying to afford rent, groceries and gasoline! It’s ok to admit you were a dope in the past, I’ve done it many times. Lol.

19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

My fathers side of the family has been here since before this country was formed ancestor fought for the patriots, my mothers side of the family came from Germany at the turn of the century to make a better life I repeat make a better life. They did not come to be given a better life by the government like todays trash we let in expect

CraftyMofo likes this.
  20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

This will definitely be the # 1 thing that brings down America.
    Never thought I would see it in my lifetime.

Guess I was wrong.

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7