Guess who is paying for this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by johnbb, Apr 17, 2024.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

"The Justice Department has reached a deal to pay approximately $100 million to 100 women and girls who were sexually assaulted by former national women's gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar."

We the tax payer will pay this---Justice Department should have their budget reduced 100 million better yet cut the staff by 100 million $$$

Bandit99, Dont, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO we have way to many alphabet agencies and would be better off without them...

Dont and SB21 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

They're doing anything they can to buy votes .

One thing I don't understand is ,, Iran was tried in some World court or something like that,, for the deaths and injuries of the Marines in the Beruit bombing in '83 ,, Iran was ordered to pay the families, etc , for these damages.

Well ,, Obama and Bedumb has had millions of Iran's money and assets frozen but never made them pay up . And ended up giving them their freekiing money ,, while spitting in the face of these American families.

Sorry,, kind of got off subject,,, but just thought about this when " Payouts " was mentioned.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's fine, they'll collect more than enough via Civil Asset Forfeiture.

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Here is another one-- our vets need housing and help guess what the city of Denver CO is doing

A Denver finance committee has approved $14.6 million in cuts to the city's police and fire departments — a slice of $41 million in cuts overall — to help pay for "newcomer operations," the Democrat mayor's phrase for housing migrants.

The $8.9 million in cuts to the city police department approved by Denver City Council's Finance and Governance Committee on Tuesday reportedly represent the largest ever in the city budget. The sheriff's office is also facing a $3.8 million cut and the fire department $2.4 million.

crime just went up in Denver

SB21 likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL! This was the very first thought that came into my head too! Oh yeah! This sure hurt the FBI and will ensure they don't drop the ball next time instead of chasing parents at school board meetings. So, they screw up and the American taxpaying citizens are punished. How about taking it out of their funding? Fire a bunch without pensions?

Then we have the total 3rd world kangaroo courts that Trump is going through, the Democrats simply refuse to follow the constitution about Senate Impeachment trial, we're flat broke yet they are sending more money out of the country for Gaza humanitarian aid, Israel and Ukraine just need to run the presses a bit longer...while the border is wide open.

How much more are we supposed to take? Honestly, if someone told me that a Civil War had started all I would say is "Good! It's about damn time!" I honestly don't give a damn anymore...

Altoidfishfins, SB21, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

"Closing Arguments Heard in Trial of Rancher Charged in Migrant's Death"
    Looks like you can't defend yourself or you property from illegal aliens sad day in the once free USA

Altoidfishfins and SB21 like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I guess bag limits on brassing up other humans would be similarly sad. :(

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Why do these politicians keep defunding the police , fire departments, etc ,,, they're defunding the services that help and protect us ,, we need to defund the politicians.

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There should be no bag limits on invaders --The French tried to kill as many of the WW II invaders as they could to protect their country -- same with the Polish people, the Russians, the Finns etc US citizens should have the same right

3cyl and Zimmy like this.
  11. chelloveck

In that case, by that logic, Caananites would have been justified in exterminating every man, woman and child who invaded Caanan???

12. OzVegus

OzVegus Monkey

Wow! I wish some sports doctor had stroked my thighs when I was young, for a million bucks I'd have even let him poke a finger up my...
    (disclaimer: Non-woke aussie with sense of humor)

Zimmy likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Update the payout now is 148 million dollars of taxpayer money

14. chelloveck

If one permits another to poke one's 'date', that would be considered consensual, and therefore not compensable....unless of course one is under the age of consent, where a consenting minor's preferences are legally irrelevant to whether a criminal offence has been committed....particularly by an adult perpetrator in a position of power and authority in relation to the minor.

15. OzVegus

OzVegus Monkey

I wasn't seeking legal advice, are you accredited? In many jurisdictions, giving legal advice without a license is considered unauthorized practice of law.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7