WTF? Navy Seals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

<!-- icon and title --> WTF? Navy Seals
    <hr style="color: rgb(85, 85, 118);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> What's wrong with us?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If those charges were brought by the military as it seems they were, the UCMJ will govern. Those SEALS were absolutely right reject NJP and go for a Courts Martial. If for some obscure reason they are convicted, the SEALs will cease to exist as an organization. The charges will be amended during Article 38 (I think it is) proceedings, I betcha, if not completely dismissed.

Damn.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, since the Corporate Media is completely controlled, I have no doubt that this is being hyped up on the basis that it could further strengthen the Bush Regime's anti-terror torture interrogation and trial without jury standard. With Gitmo and other secret prisons still operating, and increased pressure to remove the Patriot Act tactics and secret government snatch and grab maneuvers still in operation, it doesn't surprise me in the least that something like this is manufactured and heavily sponsored.

It is meant to be ridiculous. It is meant to make you angry. It is entirely staged. Welcome to the show.

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I bet the guys will learn from this and shot the ****ers in the head in the future so they can't talk. End of discussion

5. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Just finished "Lone Survivor".... great read... but it will make you sick about the choices they have to make that ultimately cost alot of good men and SEALs their lives... Highly recommend the book...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7