WORLD POPULATION AT 8 BILLION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wildbilly, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The UN announced that the world's population now stands at 8 billion!:eek:o_O The projections are for it to increase to 10 billion by the end of the century and then decline! :)Starvation and lack of resources tend to reduce over-population!:( One thing is certain, NOBODY has enough ammo to deal with numbers like that!:whistle::cautious::sneaky: I suppose that we could somehow squeeze them all into N. America, like they are currently trying to do!:unsure:

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and johnbb like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I read several years ago the world population by 2050 would be 9+ billion and the US population would be 450 million. The human race is well on its way to meeting and even exceeding those projections. It does not bode well for other species as the human population increase other species decrease. How will they be feed? Guess solent green is on the horizon. Seriously they are already planning for this --stop animal production convert to plants, bugs for protein, Thank God I won't be around to see it I feel I lived during the best of US times and it's coming to an end.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO a lot of the claims are due more to mismanagement of resources then actual shortages...

right now it SEEMS like we are going through just such a thing here in our country...

IMHO this is all deliberate and planned...

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

China has built huge unpopulated "ghost cities" in remote areas, that could house millions. Of course, infrastructure needs to be built to provide power, water, food, jobs, etc. The same can be done elsewhere, even here. The liberal leftwingnuts are always yammering of their vaunted "smart cities", so it's time they put their money where their mouth is.

5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The UN are known liars controlled by our enemy. Do we really want to take them at their word?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Those "ghost cities" were built by Evergrande and sold to the Chinese middle-class as investments. They hugely over built and now Evergrande is slowly going broke and taking China (and maybe the world) with it! Also, there isn't going to be any power, water, food, jobs, etc., so they don't need no infrastructure!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7