World Gold Council

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Nov 30, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

This sounds like bad news:

https://www.gold.org/

Sounds like they'll make personal ownership of gold impossible/illegal. Only digital gold will be available in the future.

jim2, Dunerunner and VisuTrac like this.
  2. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Nauseating to read.

fl4848, jim2, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yep your (personal/corporate) ESG score is a direct predictor of your ability to swallow.

It's also going to be a great controlling factor until society/economy breaks and it will be yet another failed policy. But trillions will be thrown down that hole way before it's over.

I've actually been looking at anti-ESG mutual funds that invest in oil, natural gas, and other natural resource extractive industries as a hedge to all this green stuff. But I also invest in the ESG companies at the end of the year because all those ESG companies need to rebalance their targets so they can report 'See We are Green' in the prospectus. Yes, I'll sell them in january for the pop.

CraftyMofo, fl4848, jim2 and 2 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Movement toward a digital currency. Gold relegated to the level of bitcoin.

fl4848 and jim2 like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

How exactly are they going to get everyone to give them their gold?

Minuteman likes this.
  6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

From my cold dead hands

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

With the way this world is going ,, about the only thing we have to look forward to is death .

enloopious likes this.
  8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Nah, I think you just need to change your perspective. Yeah look forward to death but also every second of life. Someone just posted a video about how everything you do in your life begins and ends in your head and its true. Change your mind, change your world. There's been thousands of books and videos and movies about this because it is true.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7