Woody Harelson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Mar 1, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Woody Harelson is making up for the crimes of his father by exposing the NWO on SNL.

As we all know, or should know by now, Woody's father was involved in the assassination of JFK. He was one of the 3 tramps arrested that day. His father was a convicted assassin who murdered a federal judge and another person as a professional hitman. He served time in jail for the murder.

Woody admits on camera that his father was trained by the CIA, but then cuts off the conversation because he states he'll get in trouble.

Alex Jones admits to being friend with Woody since 2005.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I guess he feels the need to come forward with what he sees as truth and that is what the 1st Amendment is all about. That they allowed it on SNL is just plain shocking!! :eek:

Meat, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The First Amendment just means that the government can't hinder one's freedom of speech....whether one's constitutionally protected speech is the truth, or the most outrageous bull$h!t...well that's another matter entirely. ;)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There's must be a bumper crop of red pills for this year.

Ura-Ki, Meat and Dunerunner like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Just people with enough F.U. Money that they don’t give two shits what people think of them getting their final 15 minutes of public exposure.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I didn’t know any of this. Dang!

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Ever wonder why they are pushing the "Transgender" freak show so hard?
    Well like woody said "pharma owns media". Once they decide to be a dude with tits or go all the way think hotdog ran over by a lawn mower, either way all these trans weirdos are life long big pharma addicts.

Oops I forgot this was in general discussion I had something really messed pure cringe to add.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7