Wokeism test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minuteman, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Do you suffer from the rampant mental illness of Liberal Wokeism?
    Take this simple test and find out. If you can't watch this video without laughing out loud and or shaking your head in disgust then you may well suffer from this debilitating disease and should seek medical help immediately.
    Just doing my part for mental health.

enloopious likes this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Point of Personal Privilege - YOU ARE ALL FRIGGIN NUTS!

It's hard to sit here and watch this forcing me to understand - no - forcing me to believe that there actually ARE people out there doing, saying and believing this garbage! What planet did they come from? Can they go back?...all I can say is we do NOT need them in our gene pool! Leave! Leave the country! Leave the continent! Leave the damn planet! Sorry, I couldn't watch all of it. I got 5 minutes into it and was too stunned to carry on so I had a Point of Personal Privilege and...stopped. I think I will go upchuck in the toilet now...

SB21, duane and magicfingers like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I made it till 4 mins , Lost crowd !!
    S

Gator 45/70 and duane like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm about as woke as a horseshoe crab.

Bandit99 and duane like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Huh... sorry I was sleeping. I might still be.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Same

enloopious likes this.
  7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Wokeism
    I should send them my Liberal Diary.

oldawg, BTPost, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  8. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

easy stomach easy

enloopious likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

James Carville, that Big Demoncrate Pundant, wrote a MSM Piece, yesterday, saying the Voting results on Tuesday, showed that if the Demoncrates continue to go with their Far Leftist Wokisms, they will lose Very Big in next years November Election… They will lose both the House AND SENATE, and many move State level seats… Then Slo-Joe’s agenda will be not only DEAD, but molding in the ground for the next 10 years.. It will be just like when the Repubs held all three FEDERAL Electorates, and two years latter folks got pissed and nothing got done moving forward..

Gator 45/70, Tempstar and Seawolf1090 like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Man , I would have loved to have been there and express my Point of Priveledge,,,,, I believe I could have 90% of those twits balled up in the fetal position drowning in their own tears .
    It's unbelievable what's happening to these kids these days .

Bandit99 likes this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think I remember that period. I believe it was the 'Contract with America', Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House and they had the House, Senate and the Presidency and they accomplished absolutely nothing during that time period. THIS is one of the greatest problems with the Republican party, they refuse to do anything when they have power and waste the opportunity. They should take more from the Commie Democrats playbook - push and push until the opposition pushes back then make turn it ugly and push even harder. Hell, I cringe now anytime I hear the words 'Contract with America' which tells me they mean lots of pretty words and rhetoric, sound and fury stuff but accomplishing absolutely nothing. Should the Republicans desert their posts again if they are given the chance to undo all this BS the Biden administration has pushed down our throats - well - they better be ready to retire.

jim2, Gator 45/70 and BTPost like this.
  12. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Contract with America was in 1994, Clinton’s midterm election. I think there was one notable thing they did, they balanced the budget. Clinton likes to take credit for balancing the budget, but he was really just along for the ride.
    I guess Trump had a very narrow majority for his first two years, but was fought by his own party, the Ds and the media.

Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7