Who is OK With Biden Being a Child Molester?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 19, 2022.

?
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    95.0%
  1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Even his own daughter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just like the left has pushed the LGBQRST alphabet group is the norm pedophilia will be pushed as normal --jusr wait and see

3. enloopious

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. enloopious

[​IMG]

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-e8396224.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yes I think this is great for the dnc.
    Sucks that they diddle little kids, but it needs to get put out in the open.
    Let's see how fast they can whip up some "mass shootings" to make this go away.

mysterymet, Seepalaces, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

This is old news. There was one pic of him pinching a little girl's nipple, followed up by some PMs between her and a friend where the friend was asking about it, she said yeah it happened but she couldn't say anything because no one would believe or else they'd all hate her. As for Crackhead Hunter, his laptop was chock full of pics of him with children, and I don't mean "16 is still a child" I mean friggin little girls.

No one is going to do anything about any of it and the leftists DGAF because they have control now. He could be pounding the Siberian Tigers at the zoo and they'd pretend it wasn't happening. As for the unwashed masses, the majority are too entertained by the Depp/Heard divorce drama to even notice.

Black pilled? You betcha.

3M-TA3, oldawg, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is S.O.P. in D.C, Nuffin new here, Been going on like this for the last 90 Years!

Seepalaces, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ours is not much better .
    Disgrace is how many feel about our Country
    Sloth

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  10. enloopious

The new story is that he was inappropriate with his own daughter. They got a copy of her diary.

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  11. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Yeah it surfaced like a year ago. Project Veritas had it and the feds raided their offices when that broke. Nobody has done anything they just bury it. And every now and again the story resurfaces and nobody does anything. Far as I can tell democrats are A-OK with messing with little kids.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
    GOG, Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  12. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'm totally with Elon Musk on this: why would we put Epstein and his mistress in jail, but not any of the johns? If we put pedophiles in prison in the US, let's do it on either side of the aisle and forget about politics. Let's start with Menendez from New Jersey who admitted he sleeps with children overseas and uses the lackluster excuse that it isn't illegal when he does it. This came out more than a year before he was re elected, which does bolster my full agreement that Democrats clearly couldn't care less about pedophilia.

13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

If only I could tell you the things I have seen and know, were talking real serious insider stuff, it would make you sick, like puking sick! And it's not only normal, it's expected and even joked about, in a very sad and very sick sort of way!

If you really want, send me a message and I will share, privately!

GOG, Seepalaces and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It is not just Democrats not by a long shot.

mysterymet, GOG and Seepalaces like this.
  15. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I appreciate the offer, but it would make me sick and lose sleep, and poor Mr. Palaces doesn't sleep when I rant and rave.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just as well!

3M-TA3 and Seepalaces like this.
  17. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

df7b75c152a876a1.

18. enloopious

19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Apparently f-ing kids is how they initiate new members into their sick as F pedo new world order club.

GOG, Ura-Ki, enloopious and 1 other person like this.
  20. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Really don't want to like your comment because I really dislike your comment due to it being so accurate.

Ura-Ki, mysterymet and Cruisin Sloth like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7