When your big sister out hunts you.

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Bishop, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Here is a picture of my big sister and a buck she took this year during bow season she can out hunt most men and I have learned a lot from her over the years and even though I always want to be the guy that takes the big rack buck it always makes me happy when she brings in the big ones she normally takes 3 to 4 nice bucks like this one a year IMG951639. IMG951640.

Sapper John, wagnerd, Meat and 17 others like this.
  2. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Nice buck!

Dunerunner, Sgt Nambu and Ganado like this.
  3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sounds like something my sister would do.

Motomom34, Dunerunner and Sgt Nambu like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well done sis!!!!

Dunerunner and Sgt Nambu like this.
  5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

That's too cool, Bishop! Congratulations to your sister! A bow huntin' lady! :)
    She reminds me of my mom, who got a big muley every year back when we lived in rural Nevada.

An old story in our family is about when dad took mom out to the shooting gallery, to show her what a manly fellow he was. Little knowing that she had been a competitive target shooter for many years!
    Well, she just waxed his azz! I mean humiliated him! And, he was a better than average shot.
    They started to formally teach me to shoot when I was four, I couldn't lift the rifle, so dad cradled it on sand bags on the bench on the back porch! Good times!

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Yup, that is a nice buck. Congrats to your sis, nice to have a provider in the family! :cautious:

My Grandmother used to hunt while Gramps was working in town. Pheasant, Deer, Quail and when they were scarce, she'd go down to the farm pond and fish.... My, but I do miss those times.

Sgt Nambu and Yard Dart like this.
  7. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Well done!! Backstrap to NC please............lol:)

8. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

Very nice. We know a family, in fact our Bishop whose wife normally out hunt's him and he is very happy with her lol.

Yard Dart and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

A couple who lives near my BOL both hunt regularly. Last year she got a pretty nice buck. They both regularly tag an elk each when they get drawn. They buy very little meat.

And...they're originally from...you'll never guess...Massachusetts! Yup, they "Pahk da cah" and live like regular normal country folk. Knowing where they're from, it's hard to believe they're so "deplorable". [sarc2]

BTPost, Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just remember that @RightHand comes from right next door, in Conn.... and she isn't a Deplorable..... or maybe she is.... I guess it depends on Who is Asking...

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Deplorable's united!!!!

12. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Always makes me jealous to here about those states that let you take more then one deer. Well done.

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

In Alaska, in my GMU, (Game Management Unit) We are allowed 4 Deer each year.....

sec_monkey likes this.
  14. JoseVe

JoseVe Monkey

I always wished to have a sister like her.. But unfortunately I don't have one. Bow hunting is my passion, but I don't have anyone to guide me like this.

Bishop likes this.
  15. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Yeah she has always been good to me and one hell of a hunter. Bow hunting is easy but it helps to shoot all the time.

1. AgentPickle
  2. Gator 45/70
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Motomom34
  5. Bishop
  6. Bishop
  7. Big Ron
  8. OldDude49
  9. Bishop
  10. Andy the Aussie
  11. Andy the Aussie
  12. Big Ron