What is your strangest drink? Dolphin tea?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hanzo, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Ok, not so strange. Just the name. This was spring tea with dolphin jelly. No dolphins were harmed in the making of the jelly or the tea. It was dolphin shaped, lilikoi flaovered jelly. It was really good!

Not related, but I heard mention on the Rush Limbaugh Show that liberal environmental (carzy) women have been having sex with trees. Poor trees! Not to mention the risk of splinters. So messed up. I hope to never run across that in my time in the woods!!

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Blood and milk

Hanzo, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Bayou swamp water.... Don't ask.....

Oddcaliber, Hanzo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Been to Africa, @Bishop?

5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Yes I have been to Tunisia I did not drink I just went through the motions warm blood warm milk unpasteurized not for me

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Barley tea (not beer or liquor) just boiled barley. In the RoK it was the only thing 'safe to drink' on the local economy per Command Directive. To be honest, even the bottled soda looked sketchy....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Apple cider vinegar and honey in hot water. and may be some cinnamon .
    Will stomp out a cold and fight flu and prepare one for freezing temperatures .

9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

When I still lived Up North we made boiled beer with maple syrup in camp. It was ... different.

10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I understand that in the philippines they have a drink using a duck embryo and beer .

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

12. SoaySheep

SoaySheep Monkey

banana peel smoothie.
    1 banana with peel, 2 additional peels (you can substitute orange peels to change up the flavor) and enough plain yogurt to get it to blend in a high speed blender. It helps with sleep and neuropathic pain due to cannabinoids and some other naturally occurring chemicals. It's not as good as some prescription things I've tried, but I'm allergic to the prescription things

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7