What Does China Think of Western Leftists? Tucker Carlson Explains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Nov 24, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Tucker Carlson covers an article where Chinese political scientist Chenchen Zhang explains how the Chinese use the word Baizuo, literally meaning “white left,” to describe leftist SJWs in the West.
    [​IMG]

According to Zhang, the left is “biased, elitist, ignorant of social reality and constantly applying double standards.

They only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment and have no sense of real problems in the real world. They tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.”

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
    Ura-Ki, Bandit99, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

About sums it up.

Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and techsar like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The Chinese Communist party hates any movement that is not aligned with the centralised rule of the Chinese Communist Party....regardless of the particular interests and commitments of the non Chinese Communist organisation / movement. That is not to say that PRC wouldn't be loathe to exploit such organisations in destabilising perceived opponents. In opposing multiculturalism, the Chinese Communist Party has much in common with the MAGA El Presidente....they were the original wall builders after all. ;)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I heard nothing said about the 'Chinese Communist Party' it was from a political scientist, most likely from one of their universities and the Chinese immigrants here and in Germany of which it spoke probably are not communists. Frankly, I agree with what was said. I guess that makes me a communists in some eyes. I'm okay with that...it's about as good as a Democrat or Republican in my eyes, certainly no worse.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

These Chinese people are probably baffled as to the double standards and inconsistencies.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

From viewing their change in clothing over the years I think both are just a fact of life for them.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7