What are your favorite computer games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sec_monkey, May 7, 2017.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

What are your favorite computer games?

Please keep it civil/clean :)

Alanaana, UncleMorgan and ghrit like this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Don't play computer games

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Ya mean there are games on this thing? Don't need no stinking games. [chopper]

UncleMorgan and sec_monkey like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A lot of solitaire gets played 'roun dese pahts.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Donkey Pong?

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I'm addicted to solitaire.

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

World Of series!!! World of Warships, World of Tanks, and World or Warplanes. I dominate Warships, and am pretty good at Tanks, and got board with Planes. Other games I play from time to time are M.O.H. and Half Life 1 and 2

8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Sid Meyers Civilization was pretty good...liked Call of Duty 3.

Haven't played much recently...

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Doom.... First person shooter game and you got to do a lot of shooting.

Minuteman, UncleMorgan and sec_monkey like this.
  10. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

I guess I am going to be the first one to say Fallout. Played and love them all, except 4, still cobbling a computer together to run that one. Also loves Need For Speed World and Sim Raceway when they were around.

11. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Duke Nuk'em
    Doom
    WoW

But I don't play any computer games just now.

Dunerunner and sec_monkey like this.
  12. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

247Hearts! I'm absolutely addicted to this game; and, even if I do say so myself, I'm pretty good at it too!

13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hearts of Iron IV
    The Elder Scrolls V SE
    Fallout 4
    Sniper Elite 3

I played a lot during winter but now that it's finally over don't play much. HOI4 and ES 5 can be horribly addictive.

Minuteman, sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My favorites are old ones all PC games Carnivores, 1 and 2 and Ice age, also delta force land warrior.
    These games, though old, have the most freedom of movement, and unpredictability ,compared to any thing else I've played.
    This means I can experiment with different tactics till i fail or succeed , and going agin with the same tactics doesn't mean automatic success . Delta Force is a single man recon for the most part, however aspects of the game have there own soldiers working with you from time to time.
    Though my avatar in the game has some extraordinary endurance , but he is not impervious.
    I play this game at least 2-6 times a day (missions) and have never gotten board with it, even before it was up graded.
    Harsh realities are met and delivered too, but so goes war .
    I get into the character and often choose to do some precise shooting ,not to kill but to injure the opponent . In other cases I can be a merciless as they are . for instance when attempting to free hostages .
    What I learn in that game is, taking my time, if allowed, and not getting in a hurry . Learn the landscape and pay close attention to the slightest changes in any silhouette and the silhouette I make as well.
    Also Ive taken hundreds of buildings both defended inside and out , both from the inside and out .
    And died a thousand times as well .

sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  15. busy33

busy33 Monkey

In something you are right. In older games, in fact, there is more soul. Those games for me are the old call for duty. From modern games, I play cs go, as well as warzone online with my friends.

16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree… Pick yourself out a branch, and have a good look around…Plenty of good information in our forums, and lots of Good Folks, here’bouts as well… Even a few Scots, like myself… Gordon Clan, and a bit of Erskine Clan from my Mom’s side…. Again Welcome…

17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I loved the Sniper Elite games, all of them. I never played many games until Covid. With everything g shut down amd me unable to work I was driving the wife bonkers. She bought me a PS4 and told me to find something to keep.me occupied
    LOL I was looking through the games in the store amd came across one about 2 outlaw bikers surviving in a post apocalyptic world. Right up my alley. So I got it and love this game. They are making a movie of it now.

Days Gone - Wikipedia

Bandit99 likes this.
  18. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Doom,eggerland and till this day starcraft.

sec_monkey likes this.
  19. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

still enjoy starcraft and the original warhammer 40k games... and from time to time I run quake rx version just fer fun...

found another that is entertaining but hard to find... kohan...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7