We've All Been There Guys

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Oct 26, 2023.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

As my Wife's statute of limitations has yet to expire, I shall remain silent on this subject!

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

At least mine knows that the day I stop noticing things like that I probably won't be much good to her either.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What? I didn't see anything dear?

Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Oh, I am allowed to look...but the touching part is definitely off limits. LOL!

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

complained to them about youtube and their blocking if you use adblocker... even with vet news from the VA being blocked... now it loads a black screen...

talk about censorship??? get so tired of this crap!!!!!!!! who owns youtube now???

ahh seems the claim is google... such greed... think I will stop even going to youtube... rarely went before... rumble or spreely I guess..

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

A useful and free tool is 4K Video Downloader. Runs on all most Operating Systems. Just drop in the URL and it will download to your computer. I use it for instructional videos so I can watch uninterrupted and any content you think will disappear and is worth keeping

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7