we’re offering free shipping on ammunition to California customers today through October 31st

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 30, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

whoa... one ammo company reacts to the death of California Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

“To celebrate the death of @SenFeinstein, we’re offering free shipping on ammunition to California customers today through October 31st,” the company tweeted Friday morning.

they say more... like

Fenix Ammunition responded to one commenter who said that an appropriate response to Feinstein’s death would be [prayer](NFL Star Demario Davis Starts Postgame Press Conference by Reading Bible, Says Prayer Saved His Daughter 2 Days Prior) — which it most certainly would be.

The company wrote back, “Forgiveness is between her and God.”

“Dianne Feinstein would have sent an ATF kill squad to your house and murdered your entire family for refusing to surrender your AR-15, if it was up to her, and she would not have shed a tear,” Fenix Ammunition wrote.

The company added, “So, you can spare me the talk of forgiveness and civility.”

Ammo Company Doubles Down on Feinstein Death Discount: 'Select 'Good Riddance, Dianne' at Checkout!

Idahoser, Bandit99 and techsar like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Is it true she was killed by the shoulder thing that flips up?

I have to struggle to say anything good about someone who used her talents and drive to make herself wealthy through the abuse of power and position while working to undermine the civil rights of others to gain yet more power for herself, so I shall say nothing.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I was always told if you can't say something nice about someone say nothing at all. In this case I will make a statement ----Feinstein was a self serving bitch who got rich off her political power all the while holding the demoRAT party line. Have a unrestful eternity in hell

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Finally, people are getting the right attitude about our commies, our lefties, our enemies. May she rot in hell... and may many more of her commie friends and/or those that mean us or our nation harm, join her soon - real soon.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
    gii shi kan dug and CraftyMofo like this.
  5. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I was stationed in the SF Bay area during the early to mid 80's, when Di was a local politician there. She was then, and continued to be, a WHACKO. A hypocrite, in the worst way....such as how she held a concealed carry permit for her .38 Special, but worked tirelessly to take guns away from lawful Americans.
    When Mayor Mosconi and Harvey Milk were killed (assassinated, if you're of that bent), Di was, allegedly, the first person on the scene, and found the bodies. She testified that the scene was so surreal, that she PUT HER FINGER IN ONE OF THE BULLET HOLES, to see if it was real!! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!? :eek::eek::rolleyes:

She definitely followed the mantra of the Liberal American Politicians...."Rules for thee, NOT for me!!" :mad:

6. Good riddance!
    NEXT!

Bandit99 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7