Watermelon and banana's for weight loss

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by jefferson, Jul 18, 2022.

1. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

I wants to lose more fats from the body, so watermelon and banana's fruits playing a vital role to reduce fats present in my body.

enloopious likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I lost a lot of weight while gaining muscle rapidly using the diet from "the man diet" book. Never felt so good in my entire life. I would say it took me about a month of dedicated effort to see REAL results. Anyone who has tried any kind of exercise/diet knows that a month for results is good. Sugars like those in watermelon and Banana are OK if you do it right. Normally they cause people to gain weight but depending on your goals you can work them in. Short answer: if you exercise with an elevated heart rate for at least 20 minutes you can eat them on those days no problem.

[​IMG]

CraftyMofo likes this.
  3. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

Thanks for your suggestion, I will read the Man diet book, during my free time. Yeah, I also doing simple workouts everyday more than 30 minutes.

enloopious likes this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

No science here at all but Doc suggested a meat and banana diet with supplements to pick up what I am missing in the fruit and veggie nutrients. Been doing it pretty hard for the last two Months and dropped 10 pounds the first Month and 13 the second Month. But at the same time I have increased my physical activity 10X . Back down to my normal 285 and shed a lot of fat that I picked up since 2016 when I got so sick. Doc predicts I will drop to around 255-260 and then start gaining weight back up to the usual 285 replacing the fat with muscle again. Totally cut out everything but meats and bananas well almost still gotta have my biscuits and gravy once per week! But basically a high animal fat/protein and Banana Diet. So far the results are impressive, also with the diabetes my blood sugar has been running in the 140-160 range vs the 350-360 range and the A1C has dropped from cough ummm 16.8 to 8.3 Doc also suggested that a tumbler with a couple shots of brandy or whiskey in the evening would not be a bad thing for me to help lower the stress levels before going to bed. Can't say he is wrong there either spend a hour winding down playing a video game and sipping a couple shots of hooch and have been sleeping better than I have in years.

enloopious likes this.
  5. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

What video game do you wind down with? Might be another good thread to start.

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7