War and rumors of war.

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by duane, Apr 15, 2022.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

When there are questions as to why things are going as they are, often those on the edge point out that the king has no clothes.

"The West Needs WWIII" - Martin Armstrong Warns "There's No Return To Normal Here" | ZeroHedge

But that is nothing new, as a few wise men talked about it a long time ago in Mathew:24

GENEVA BIBLE 1599

Hang on, its going to a rough ride and some will not make it to the destination on this world. Yes I know, chelloveck is going to disagree with me, but it gives me comfort to know I might escape this whole mess, even if not still on this world.

Still stick with the Geneva Bible, translated by a bunch of people outside the system. King James read it and thought it made the state look bad and that it evoked some power greater than him, so he had his "official" translation made. Of course they did what the king wanted and ever translation since then has attempted to appeal to some new group, not to the true words. Your opinion may very, I was raised on the Geneva version, and that is what I read.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

This seems related.

*also I posted your zero hedge link in a different thread.

Brokor and Seepalaces like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7