VRBP100 Bullpup Shotgun: Official Firearm of Rioters...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by 3M-TA3, Nov 1, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

... we hope. In it's country of origin it's called the "jammatov". In the review below it even tries to field strip itself while in operation.

I'm seeing tacticool mag fed semi-auto shotguns popping up, but so far I don't think I have seen any I would trust with my life.

Posting for awareness as this type of shotgun looks pretty interesting, especially with most of the tried and true semi autos being sold out. This one in particular looks to be a huge fail. Frankly, you would be better off going to Home Depot and building a slam fire.

I will be trying to "accidentally" leak to my lefty "associates" that this is the weapon the Fascist NAZI Trump supporters fear the most. Also, it looks so cool with a bandolier (even though it uses mags :) ) that the "Chuds" will pee themselves just by looking at it.

jim2, STANGF150, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Save the 30 min and use it to take a hot bath.

Bottom line - the weapon is a POS. The blogger is horrible unless, unbeknownst to me, he is 13 YO. Then he is just insufferable.

.Thanks for posting the link. I think most folks will come away with the notion that many - not al - bullpup platforms are badly done and fail to function more often than not.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I just don't care for bullpup configurations. Something about putting small explosive charges right next to my face...and most are not southpaw-friendly.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just not a fan of Shotgats for fighting, period, it's a lot of gun for a small capacity, and limited shell performance!
    Don't get me wrong, a Shotgat has it's place as a fighting tool IF you know it's and your limitations with it and can deal with it's size and weight and low shell count! I'll be sticking with my 1897, about as light and handy and slim and trim as your going to find in a Shotgat!

Gator 45/70, duane and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I have an S12 I could have probably sold for $2,000 but just can't bring my self to sell it.
    I don't think it's ever jammed with high brass loads. It would fail to eject with my softest reloads.

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

The only bullpup design I like and have faith in is the Steyr AUG. I've always liked the progressive trigger on them. As far as the combat shotty's go I like the Rem 870 for a pump and the HK Super90 series for the semi auto. The Mossy pumps aren't anything to snub either.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I want the FN 90.
    Can't have it but I want it.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7