Mosby Update

Discussion in '3 Percent' started by survivalmonkey, Oct 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

The new book, Guerrilla Gunfighter, Volume One: Clandestine Carry Pistol, was supposed to start shipping 1SEP18. For those that pre-ordered the book, please accept my apologies, it has been delayed. My editorial readers got it back to me later than anticipated, with a few more suggested changes than I expected. It should be at the printers this week though, so shipping by end of next week (in my defense….I did say it might end up delayed a week or two…and according to one editorial reader: “Dude, they won’t mind. This is going to be worth the wait.”)

I’ve been making the necessary changes, but I will admit, I did take the weekend off from it to spend with the family and clan.

Also, I’ve been off the Internet for most of the last two months, because of family stuff. If you sent me an email and I didn’t respond, I am sorting through them. It just takes awhile, because I have a lot of emails, and even more so, a lot more important things to deal with that take precedence over strangers from the Internet. If you ordered books and they haven’t arrived, rest assured, they’re on their way. If they’re a month or two behind, it’s not because I didn’t ship them. It’s because they got lost in transit. Get ahold of me–by email–and I will remedy the situation. Don’t freak the fuck out though if it takes a while for me to get back to you. Under normal circumstances, because I actually LIVE this stuff, I only get online once a week or so. Under some circumstances, it may be longer than that.

Thanks for your understanding.

Continue reading...

1. survivalmonkey
  2. survivalmonkey
  3. survivalmonkey
  4. survivalmonkey
  5. survivalmonkey
  6. survivalmonkey
  7. survivalmonkey
  8. survivalmonkey
  9. survivalmonkey
  10. survivalmonkey