Undercover video shows Antifa teaching how to 'eye gouge'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 4, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

[​IMG]

An undercover video released Thursday by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas shows an instructor for the far-left militant movement Antifa teaching newcomers how to injure people.

"The whole goal of this, right, it to get out there and do dangerous things as safely as possible," says an instructor for Antifa, which is blamed for much of the violence that has enveloped the protests of the death of George Floyd over the past week.

"Practice things like an eye gouge. It takes very little pressure to injure someone's eyes."

See the report (Warning: highly offensive language):

The video show Nicholas Cifuni of Rose City Antifa discussing the importance of hiding the fact that they are armed.

"Police are going to be like perfect we can prosecute these f------ look how violent they are, and not that we aren't but we need to f----- hide that s---."

The video was created with the help of an infiltrator who warned of becoming the target of violence if identified.

Antifa is a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals that describes itself as "anti-fascist." Arising mostly from the anarchist movement, it gained momentum after the Charlottesville rally in 2017. The instigation of violence amid the current protests prompted President Trump to propose designating Antifa as a terrorist organization.

The video also shows Adam Rothstein of Rose City Antifa saying, "If you ruin their day, if you like heckle them … you make them feel like they look ridiculous, make them feel outnumbered … and therefore, their whole yay yay America Trump thing is gonna go by the wayside."

O'Keefe said it's a "sad time in our nation’s history with Antifa activists hijacking #blacklivesmatter protests in cities across the country, attacking the police and engaging in violence."

"In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized & driven by anarchic left extremist groups — far-left extremist groups using Antifa-like tactics," he said.

The unidentified Project Veritas undercover journalist says Antifa members "do not hesitate to either push back or incite some kind of violence."

In our classes and in our meetings, before we do any sort of demonstration or Black Bloc, we talk about weapons detail and what we carry and what we should have."

Undercover video shows Antifa teaching how to 'eye gouge' - WND

STANGF150, 3cyl, BlueDuck and 5 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Boy, howdy, wait till they run up against one of the thousands of vets out there who are well trained in hand to hand and small arms, as well as a strong sense of patriotism! I may be old, worn, and slow, but I could still take any 4 of them at the same time and make them bleed! These idiots have no idea what their going to unleash if they decide to take it live! And lets not even talk about those of us who are armed and skilled in the use of, would be a very bad day for sure, bunch of tangos with their brains blown out all over each other!

I gotta message for them, better train some more!

BlueDuck, Alf60, Yard Dart and 4 others like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Veritas is VERY solid and reliable. Just the people to expose this filth

Direct link to video: ANTIFA: “Practice things like an eye gouge, it takes very little pressure to injure someone’s eyes.”

Truly watch all their videos and be amazed at the crap that's going on. Bear in mind that they get sued virtually every time they do an expose but have never been successfully sued. California even passed legislation to protect the scumbags they have filmed by changing the rules on videotaping people, That's impact and shows you just how much pain Veritas is causing influential people.

BTW - this is Rose City AntiFa right here in my own backyard. When I tell you that I'm living this, this is what I'm talking about. On Social Media I see long term acquaintances shilling for and supporting them

STANGF150, 3cyl, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Couple of us went RECON at the big Salem 2A rally and got eyes on several of these idiots, they are thick and they are armed, though they lack the skills, it don't take much skill to raise hell, that's the real worry, a loose canon is just ass dangerous as a well trained and motivated one! More so, because they lack the skills to properly identify targets, and deal with them in turn, which forces them to ether go shotgun on everyone around them, or they go close aboard! Stabby arts will be just as important dealing with these tangos, and one of the biggest reasons I wear enhanced coverage soft armor when out and about! Next Rally, you guys should come out and play, I promise, it will be an eye opener!

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

while I hear ya.. there are recent reports of some just calmly walkin up to a LEO and then stabbin him in the neck...

been some shooting as well... reports seem to be comin outa NYC?

such reports can put ya on edge and make ya jumpy... which is probably the goal... ???

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

If only there was enough of me left to enjoy the party, I'd be in your hip pocket.

Alf60, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Meh.

I had an Old Corps Marine show me how to "Properly cut a man's throat" Yes, there is a 'right way' or certainly the Marine way....

Of much greater concern
    - active recruitment of new members
    - obvious counter-Intelligence methods and practices
    - classic 'cell structure' meetings
    - Hierarchical management via encrypted communications
    - obviously well funded operations
    And the biggie-
    - active operations with property and people damage, with more to come.

This shit has gone well past 'protest' and has become (IMO) open revolt under Section 3 of the US Constitution.
    (hint - that section contains the word "Treason")

This all smells like professional Tradecraft.- and should be a red flag for our so-called FBI/CIA/DHS (if they can find the time between their political activities)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    SB21, Capt. Tyree, Yard Dart and 4 others like this.
  8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

At this point I would not be shocked if it came out that the alphabet soup of agencies was supporting these turds,

SB21, Gator 45/70, TinyDreams and 3 others like this.
  9. DKR

KGB? GRU? GSD (2nd Dept and 3rd Dept) ?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

More Like IRS, FBI, CIA, DHLS etc

11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I have had a few thoughts to just wade into the breach and take a shit load of them out......
    Glad I am older and wiser. ;)
    Maybe just wait this crap out and see who is left standing...at that point.... I may or may not be justified.

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

This is how North Idaho was ready to welcome the ANTIFA bunch..

Pucktography

13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Here is some video from CDA event..

Pretty boring stuff. Makes one wonder why so boring.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th591K4wpfghave had far greater success.

There have been other communities that come out to protect private property from damage and seems to

And now the Big cities..

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. DKR

Newton (a dead white dude) posulated a Law. His third law states that for every action in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. Not just a good idea, it's a Law.

So, you may find this an interesting read.
    Newton’s Third Law of Politics

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

These ANTIFA types are the shock troops/ storm troopers of the radical protest movement. They are radicals that have been further indoctrinated, trained in hand-to-hand combat and the use of improvised weapons and firearms, and trained in escape-and-evasion. They communicate using encrypted e-mails and monitor police radio channels. They come to town scout protest sights prior to the protest, pre-position weapons( rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, etc.), and recruit local cannon fodder. Then just before the police close-in they disappear, meet-up at a rally point and leave town, leaving the local radicals to face the music.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7