Two views of the Rittenhouse verdict

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by duane, Nov 19, 2021.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Get ready for the riots!

MSNBC is probably mad they were banned from the court room for trying to DOXX the jurors. MSNBC is trying to get people killed for standing up for the truth. Are they trying to create their own news? Evil. There were at least 5 different issues that could have gotten this case dismissed with extreme prejudice.

The verdict is actually the best result as far as stopping the rioting/blm/bs goes. This is just another sign that we are winning the war. On Kristallnacht they were not able to have results like this and that should enhearten the American people. We are winning. Keep the faith!

Ura-Ki, SB21, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Would of been a nice slap in the face for the haters if the judge handed back Rittenhouse's rifle !!!

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Couldn’t happen to a nicer Kid… Happy for him and his counsel…

5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Now lets hope the delayed decision gave the local police time to prepare for any rioters that want to act up. I'd like to see some swift squashing of riots and destruction of property this time.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"...should enhearten the American people. We are winning. Keep the faith!"

I see it the exactly same way. And, I will be honest, I really needed this boost. I think this gives a bit more faith in our Judicial system and our right to defend ourselves. I also see this as another black-eye for the major news media as people simply don't believe a word they say anymore so the media can bark and howl all they want...plus they are loosing more and more viewers every day.

Boy-oh-boy reading that MSNBC piece...I am not sure what it was suppose to be, I guess Editorial Opinion, but it certainly wasn't news.

I don't see BLM rioting as no blacks were shot or killed... I do wonder if the Leftist are going to allow more of these riots as they haven't played well for them.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If you go read the Bio of the Author, you will notice he is a very opinionated (Racist) Colored Person…

8. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

the radical blacks aren't giving in - didn't get the racist white Kenosha cops - the whites shot are now proxy blacks - even though Grosskreutz was shouting "Shoot Me Ni___er" - "Shoot Me Ni___er - "Shoot Me Ni___er" all over like some KKK Wizard >>> he's one of the BLM Honor Boyz ....

Blake's Uncle was at the Courthouse trying to rally the rioting - he was threatening everybody involved in the trial >>>> all it needs is one of black big mouths like Rev Al to set it off -most want the chaos excuse to loot in time for Christmas

9. duane

duane Monkey+++

While I refuse to comment on the verdict, the real danger is the total polorization of justice in the USA. Exact same facts, same laws, but given the political nature of our system, different outcomes depending on your location and political ideology of the parties being charged. Hundreds of hours of video on the riots and no arrests or charges.

Ura-Ki, Bandit99, Seepalaces and 4 others like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Didn't expect this verdict due to the poisoning of the truth the last year by the media and the jurors being able to hear the protestors out front, though I wholly agree with it. Had he been found guilty it would have set a horrible precedent for self defense, which is the actual game.

Riots tonight and this weekend will be amazing. We have an overlook where you can see downtown Portland from 20 miles away. Might be fun to grab a thermos of coffee the good binocs and watch the place burn.

Gray Wolf, Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and 6 others like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The jury reached the only verdict based on the evidence or lack of. Now it is Rittenhouse's turn to sue the likes of BiDumb and the rest of the left wing media. They ruined his life but he will walk away a rich 18 year old --good for him

Ura-Ki, duane, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  12. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Wow, simply wow. Congrats, Kyle and good job, lawyer-man. If you read online stuff, it's running about 80/20 against the verdict. Let the fun begin, I got a big pot of chicken/sausage/okra gumbo, rice, devilled eggs, tater salad and popcorn. Not to mention a nice jug of Johnnie Walker. :)

Gray Wolf, duane, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Next ploy will be for the FBI to charge him with Civil Rights violation for the poor demonstrators he shot, they’ll take it to Federal court in say, California, maybe Oakland or perhaps Portland, Oregon.

Ura-Ki, duane, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  14. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

He has already had several job offers.
    GOP Lawmakers Fall Over Each Other to Offer Jobs to Kyle Rittenhouse

15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Wonder if he can sue the candidate that is now our president for slander? How about the media pundits and their overlords.

duane, Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hey man,I'm waiting on that text to swing by.

Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Hey Christmas is coming-- time for a riot so the animals can get their looted stuff to put under the Christmas tree

18. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

19. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Totally hope so. Let's go Brandon!

johnbb, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I can't believe the down-right lies and twisted narratives of the lefties, Do they actually believe their BS ?

Then again when you see the left all butt-hurt its a good day !

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7