Trump to establish office of conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by oil pan 4, Aug 24, 2024.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

RFKjr to head office of the "the x-files". RFKjr is one of the few people in the government who might actually be trustworthy enough, ok has enough of a personal vendetta to do it at least when it comes to JFK and RFK asshatanation. "Office of conspiracy theories" is also going to look into increasing rates and cancer, autism, auto immune disorders, obesity, ect.
    I mean why the fuck not?
    The government wastes billions of dollars every year on bullshit they have no business spending money on that doesn't help anyone or only maybe helps people in shithole countries.

"We're going to confirm so many conspiracy theories,,,, you're going to be tired of seeing conspiracy theories being confirmed"
    How the hell is "JFK" or "assassination" not a tag?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

problem.
    Done.

OldDude49, Bandit99, johnbb and 3 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

So, the law says the feds MUST release the JFK reports and all documents, and are to be made PUBLIC, and yet, some how some very powerful elite managed to block not only a fed law, but a Presidential Executive Order for it's release! Makes ya wonder don't it? Why would somebody want that all kept hidden, could there be far reaching connections or something that would turn this nation on its head, don't know that answer, but I do know, someone is playing a very dangerous game here, and if takes RFK to dig it all out and make it public, given his family connections to those murdered, I would hope he finds absolution and if there is further actions to be taken against anyone involved, so be it, I would like to see RFK being the one to throw the switch!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2024
    sasquatch91 and Tempstar like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I think we all know it was L.B.J. who ordered the hits, he was a well known facilitator of such things, even his own sister, so, I'm betting he is at the center of it all, would be interesting to see who else gets nicked in all this, and especially if there was ever any connection to Lee Harvey Oswald, other then a convenient patsy!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2024
    sasquatch91 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Msnbc cuts RFKjr speech after he exposed the DNC from blocking, limiting or ejecting primary candidates because they simply don't care about what voters want.

Brokor, johnbb, Wildbilly and 2 others like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Frankly, I think RFKjr. will simply end up dead, probably due to some unfortunate accident, should he get too far out of his lane. The Kennedy's don't have the power of yester years, and they have proven before they can and will kill even the powerful of his family so...

The fact they will not release those reports in an unedited version after 60+ years basically tells one they contain some incriminating evidence, something they do not want the People to know how, why or who kill their president.

sasquatch91 likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

He may be to the point where he finds those terms acceptable.

Bandit99 and Zimmy like this.
  8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-b9c7db2e.

OldDude49 likes this.
  9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-fc571697.

OldDude49 likes this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Screenshot_20240826-133644~2.